hmmm...

HELP!!!!

9 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Guys,

I just had my another test in SLEC. And they told me the result of my phsyciatrist evaluation result will be on Tuesday(its not sure yet), due to the long holidays this week And it take 2- 3 days for the result. So tuesday here not sure yet. But the doctor who examined me she will try to finished it by tuesday coz i told her my interview will be on wednesday. It still possible for SLEC to submit my medical to embassy if ever the result will be release on tuesday?? And my problem is my interview will be on wednesday already. It still possible for me to have my interview schedule even the result will come out on tuesday. Am trying to figure out things coz i already booked my hotel and am not sure if i might re-schedule my embassy appointment :crying: :crying:. But I informed the SCLEC people, ill be having my interview on wednesday but there telling me that they can re-schedule my embassy appointment if ever they cant release the result of my medical on tuesday. Anyone can help me and experienced.. Ill be glad to hear from you guys..

THanks

Hi Guys,

I just had my another test in SLEC. And they told me the result of my phsyciatrist evaluation result will be on Tuesday(its not sure yet), due to the long holidays this week And it take 2- 3 days for the result. So tuesday here not sure yet. But the doctor who examined me she will try to finished it by tuesday coz i told her my interview will be on wednesday. It still possible for SLEC to submit my medical to embassy if ever the result will be release on tuesday?? And my problem is my interview will be on wednesday already. It still possible for me to have my interview schedule even the result will come out on tuesday. Am trying to figure out things coz i already booked my hotel and am not sure if i might re-schedule my embassy appointment :crying: :crying:. But I informed the SCLEC people, ill be having my interview on wednesday but there telling me that they can re-schedule my embassy appointment if ever they cant release the result of my medical on tuesday. Anyone can help me and experienced.. Ill be glad to hear from you guys..

THanks

im sorry to hear it. wow this is one of the reason why its good to have a way early med if possible... i knew somebody before from VJ that she took a med exam a week before her interview and to find out she needs to be back for sputum test and i think it was a Christmas holliday too so the sputum test would have to be taken by january but her interview was dec 27 or 28 (im not really sure about my memory lol). anyways they cant do nothing but to resched the interview. she took the sputum test and to find out she's negative and ready to go for the interview and they asked for another sked and i think it took them 2 months before they could get the new sked... i really really hope you'll be fine by tuesday and ready to go in wednesday... keep the faith!!! God bless and good luck

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi Guys,

THanks

you can jst go to you scheduled interview but you will be on AR until thy get the results from SLEC...I suggest,,jst attend to your interview...

Timeline
Hi Guys,

THanks

you can jst go to you scheduled interview but you will be on AR until thy get the results from SLEC...I suggest,,jst attend to your interview...

Ic yeah thanks for the information guys.. I guess so it better to attend my interview schedule than re-sched again.. Thanks guys

Hi hmmm,

I was at St. Lukes last tuesday and i heard two people who had attended their interview but they still have problems with their medical. So its definitely possible for you to have your interview even if you've got problems with you medical at st. lukes. hope this helps.

Hi Guys,

THanks

Ic yeah thanks for the information guys.. I guess so it better to attend my interview schedule than re-sched again.. Thanks guys

Timeline
Hi Guys,

THanks

sorry to hear that. "if the result of your medical will be done on tuesday" then yes the USEM can have the result by wednesday. and if not (i hope not) then you will have to re-sched your interview, as what i know the SLEC have a new policy now that if they are the one who re-sched your interview then its only going to take like 2-3 weeks (that's what i heard from SLEC employees). hope everything turns out right! keep the faith and good luck

Edited by ryza

Hi Guys,

THanks

You will be in for a long wait again if you will reschedule it so better go ahead and be there on your appointment. But, you might as well anticipate some delays with your visa since USEM needs to have your medical results from SLEC, which will surely get there after the holidays' over. It's not so bad... Don't wear yourself out from too much worrying.

Goodluck!

--Mae

N-400 NATURALIZATION

04/04/2011 - Mailed N-400 to AZ Lockbox

04/06/2011 - Received

04/07/2011 - NOA

04/07/2011 - Check cashed

04/14/2011 - Biometrics appointment in the mail

04/21/2011 - Early Biometrics (was scheduled on May 4, 2011)

05/09/2011 - Case Status Notification - In line for interview and testing

05/10/2011 - Case Status Notification - Interview scheduled

05/14/2011 - Interview Appointment Letter in the mail

06/21/2011 - Interview Appointment Date

06/29/2011 - Case Status Notification - Placed in the oath scheduling que

08/16/2011 - Case Status Notification - Oath ceremony scheduled

09/15/2011 - Oath Taking - good riddance!

09/23/2011 - Applied for Passport

10/08/2011 - Passport in the mail

10/17/2011 - Certificate of Naturalization in the mail -- OFFICIALLY DONE!

"Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty.

The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are;

you end up being complete with your loved ones."

Timeline
Hi Guys,

THanks

You will be in for a long wait again if you will reschedule it so better go ahead and be there on your appointment. But, you might as well anticipate some delays with your visa since USEM needs to have your medical results from SLEC, which will surely get there after the holidays' over. It's not so bad... Don't wear yourself out from too much worrying.

Goodluck!

--Mae

i doubt that. its better for you to wait for your result rather than to be put on AR. in AR you dont know how much waiting you have to wait for your visa but in re-scheduling your interview, you know or atleast have an idea when you will recieve your visa (well this is for my own opinion :) ) and besides its not that long if SLEC's the one that will have you re-scheduled :thumbs:

Edited by ryza

Timeline
Hi Guys,

THanks

Goodluck!

--Mae

i doubt that. its better for you to wait for your result rather than to be put on AR. in AR you dont know how much waiting you have to wait for your visa but in re-scheduling your interview, you know or atleast have an idea when you will recieve your visa (well this is for my own opinion :) ) and besides its not that long if SLEC's the one that will have you re-scheduled :thumbs:

Hi Ryza thanks for the info.. how long usually to wait to have another appointment schedule if ever i might get re-schedule?? You have any idea

thanks again

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.