6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

i was wondering what I 129f apps are accepted cause i read some where that they will not act any apps that are not 07/30/07 revised. i filed on aug 16 07 and my app i sent had expires 12/31/06 revised 5/23/06 the app i sent looks the same as the 7/30/07 word for word question for question. So does this mean they will not accept it and if not do i have to pay again and go to the back of the line.

This link will give you all the info you need.

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/men...00045f3d6a1RCRD

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Timeline
This link will give you all the info you need.

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/men...00045f3d6a1RCRD

ok i know they will not accept it i kinda figure that but now what happens do i get lucky and get RFE and submit the newer version of the app or doe i have to start over and pay again and go right to the back of the very long line

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
i was wondering what I 129f apps are accepted cause i read some where that they will not act any apps that are not 07/30/07 revised. i filed on aug 16 07 and my app i sent had expires 12/31/06 revised 5/23/06 the app i sent looks the same as the 7/30/07 word for word question for question. So does this mean they will not accept it and if not do i have to pay again and go to the back of the line.
You should be ok. If you filed on 08/16, you would've gotten your petition and your fee returned to you... Did you received the NOA yet?

Timeline
You should be ok. If you filed on 08/16, you would've gotten your petition and your fee returned to you... Did you received the NOA yet?

I received my (I 797C) NOA 1 it says received date august 15 2007 notice august 16 2007.Says amount received $455 i dont know if they look to see what version u are submiting or all they problay do is look to make sure u sent the right amount and they dont check the version till they go to process the application u have to remeber its the U.S. goverment we are dealing with here. Plus i paid with a U.S. postal money order.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

I received my (I 797C) NOA 1 it says received date august 15 2007 notice august 16 2007.Says amount received $455 i dont know if they look to see what version u are submiting or all they problay do is look to make sure u sent the right amount and they dont check the version till they go to process the application u have to remeber its the U.S. goverment we are dealing with here. Plus i paid with a U.S. postal money order.

If you received your NOA (which you have), you have nothing to worry about!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.