"rylee"

G-325A

6 posts in this topic

Each of you fill out the form so each of you puts your citizenship in the box labeled citizenship/natuionality. Is that what you were asking about?

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

I believe you would put in Philipines and USA respectfully.

Here is the link to the sample form:

http://www.visajourney.com/examples/INS-Form-G-325A-aos.pdf

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

USC or American are both acceptable. I chose and wrote AMERICAN on mine

IR-1

Immigration Process

2007-02-22 **I-130 Sent to VSC

2007-07-02 **I-130 APPROVED at USCIS- CSC

2007-10-10 **CASE COMPLETED at NVC

2007-11-15 **INTERVIEW DATE. APPROVED at USEM!!!

USA

2007-12-02 **Arrival from MNL to JFK (NYC)

2007-12-10 **Visit to SSA

.png

• 1 month later...

hello there,

our case was completed last october 30,2007 and i dont know if the nvc already sent our application to USEM.I read ur timeline and your case was completed october 10 and NVC sent it 8 days after it was completed.anyways,my question is when u received the mail,what courier company did they use to send packet to u?did the USEM contact u regarding your packet?hope you can help me..thanks in advance!

goodluck to your interview this coming thursday!God bless you!

vonicks

08/21/2006 I-130 sent to Vermont.

08/25/2006 VSC Received petition.

08/28/2006 NOA1

03/26/2007 Attorney sent to USCIS via certified mail Petition for Alien Relative Status Inquiry.

04/10/07 Senator sent an Inquiry to Vermont - no reply

06/04/07 Lawyer sent a follow-up letter regarding the status inquiry this office sent on March 2007. Sent via Certified Mail-RRR

06/11/07 Called Senators office again

06/12/07 Received letter from Senator stating Vermont is working on case.

06/13/07 Touch

06/13/07 Approved!

Both the petitioner and the beneficiary will be sent the packet 4- Appointment Letter. It will be sent via regular postal service. Before it will be transferred from NVC to USEM, if you call NVC at 603 3340700, you will be notified when your case is transferred. You can also get avail of your interview information by going to this site http://203.177.135.10/ivappointment/login.asp or calling DOS 202.663.1225 press 1, then 0.

Send me a PM indicating your email address. I have a packet I prepared for SLEC, USEM and CFO that I can share with you.

~ Rina

hello there,

our case was completed last october 30,2007 and i dont know if the nvc already sent our application to USEM.I read ur timeline and your case was completed october 10 and NVC sent it 8 days after it was completed.anyways,my question is when u received the mail,what courier company did they use to send packet to u?did the USEM contact u regarding your packet?hope you can help me..thanks in advance!

goodluck to your interview this coming thursday!God bless you!

vonicks

IR-1

Immigration Process

2007-02-22 **I-130 Sent to VSC

2007-07-02 **I-130 APPROVED at USCIS- CSC

2007-10-10 **CASE COMPLETED at NVC

2007-11-15 **INTERVIEW DATE. APPROVED at USEM!!!

USA

2007-12-02 **Arrival from MNL to JFK (NYC)

2007-12-10 **Visit to SSA

.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.