stephandmuz

WORRIED about the way I assembled I29f petition?

18 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
I said this because we are all dealing with a very slow and very ####### government organization that handles thousands upon thousands of papers every day. My opinion is just putting everything in an envelope is risky. I believe it should be bond in some fashion to keep all the papers from your case from migrating to the case setting on top, under, or even around it. I would rather cautiously say, it may cause a little trouble than spout off the "feel good, no worries" "Oh, you'll be just fine!" What if something does get lost? There is a reason the USCIS has a post of "General Tips on Assembling Applications for Mailing". If someone takes the time to write, "We like it this way", I am sure going to listen! That is why I said something like that.

But you're not considering the fact that

A) the petition's already been sent & nothing can be done about it....

B ) we can 'what if' til the cows come home. What if there's a fire and all of our petitions get destroyed? what if a hurricane comes and blows down the building? what if the processor is eating a jelly donut whilst perusing the petition and gets jelly on the beneficiary's signature, thus making it illegible? I mean really. I'm not one to blow sunshine up someone's butt....but acco fasteners? come on now!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.