bunsk2007

Filing I-130 in London- G-325A query

3 posts in this topic

Hi everyone

Am filling out part of the I-130 for hubby to file on Monday when he gets back from a trip...hope someone can help with this question. I know the answer is probably really obvious, but I'm getting myself in knots trying to figure all this stuff out! So thanks to anyone who can help.

My question is regarding the G-325A form- I know we have to fill out one for me and a seperate one for hubby , but exactly how many copies are we supposed to send in??!! I have heard such conflicting advice....

There seem to be 4 identical pages of questions, right? Do we fill in all 4 and send in all 4? Does this count as 'one copy' or '4 copies'?

Thank you :)

Jess

1986-03-10 : We met in London

1986-06-30 : Got engaged! He left London to return to NY

1987-09-01 : Lived together in London while he was on student programme

1987-12-30 : Moved to Spain together

1988-06-30 : I returned to London, he returned to NY. Long distance engagement follows!

1991-05-20 : Got married in VA, US on a long weekend away!

1991-05-24 : Returned together to London to set up home here, with him on a tourist visa. Applied for residency.

1992-08-07 : He's granted indefinite right to live and work in UK.

1993-10 : Son born

1995-01 : Daughter follows.

2007-09-15 : I-130 Sent. Here begins our journey!

2007-09-18 : I-130 NOA1 recieved.

2007-11-12 : Applied to local Hampshire Constabulary for Police Certificate

2007-11-19 : Had vaccinations done by own GP- pertussis, tetanus, diptheria, mumps, rubella, measles, flu.

2007-12-17 : I-130 NOA 2 received- hooray!!

2007-12-22 : Police Certificate AND Packet 3 arrive- together!! This is quick!

2008-01-10 : Returned Packet 3 to Embassy

2008-01-29 : Packet 4 arrived

2008-02-06 : Medical at 10.30am

2008-02-11 : EMBASSY INTERVIEW!!

Filed: Timeline
My question is regarding the G-325A form- I know we have to fill out one for me and a seperate one for hubby , but exactly how many copies are we supposed to send in??!! I have heard such conflicting advice....

There seem to be 4 identical pages of questions, right? Do we fill in all 4 and send in all 4? Does this count as 'one copy' or '4 copies'?

Thank you :)

Jess

Jess,

The g-325A is indeed the same form repeated four times. Fill in the four pages, SIGN THEM ALL and take them with you. No need to make 16 copies ;)

Good luck!!!!

Peace, L.

Jess,

The g-325A is indeed the same form repeated four times. Fill in the four pages, SIGN THEM ALL and take them with you. No need to make 16 copies ;)

Good luck!!!!

Peace, L.

Actually, London has its own rules about the G-325A. You only need complete one each for the petitioner and beneficiary (i.e., only the first page of the four). A rare instance of making things easier! Also, although you do indeed need to sign them, you must mail them in and not take them with you.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.