Chintha

Received 221g yellow paper at Sri Lanka interview [edited title]

62 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, Strawberry25 said:

Was it the day you received a response from the embassy?

mine was updated on the 13th with the same status as well. 

Yeah, married to a US citizen and fall under IR1 category. 

Mine got updated as refused again yesterday and embassy requested more documents to upload NVC CEAC online. Uploaded them today morning. 🥺

56 minutes ago, dastk said:

Mine got updated as refused again yesterday and embassy requested more documents to upload NVC CEAC online. Uploaded them today morning. 🥺

how did the embassy contact you asking to upload documents. Did they email you or call you ?

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, dastk said:

1 hour ago, Chintha said:

how did the embassy contact you asking to upload documents. Did they email you or call you ?

@Strawberry25

Hi All,

May I know your Date of DQ, and the Interview Letter received date? I am also waiting.

Edited by Skyyy

17 hours ago, Skyyy said:

@Strawberry25

Hi All,

May I know your Date of DQ, and the Interview Letter received date? I am also waiting.

DQ - December 29th 2023

Interview letter received - February 9th 2024

Interview - March 19th 2024

3 hours ago, dastk said:

Hey guys any updates on your status? @Strawberry25 @Chintha

No update since May 13th. I hope there won’t be extra delays due to the upcoming holidays. The embassy is closed for 3 days from tomorrow. 

2 hours ago, Strawberry25 said:

The status of my case changed to “Refused” yesterday. I am a bit worried now. Any update on your case?

@Strawberry25@Strawberry25 mine too updateed to refused again 🥺

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.