6 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Its been 54 days since my biometrics.....my AOS hasnt been transfered to CSC and i havent had a date yet for an interview... my case is still at MSC....no touches since July 9th.

I'm getting a bit worried that i havent either been transfered to CSC nor been scheduled for an interview. Could they have misplaced my file or something like that? I'm due to have surgery next week and IF they should schedule me for an interview date within 2-4 weeks after surgery date can I ask for it to be re-scheduled?

Could the fact that I was RFE'd for further tax info be delaying possible transfer / interview date? OR Could they already have sent out an interview date and i just didnt receive anything in the mail?

I'm just worried about anything and everything right now more so about my upcoming surgery thanks to my husband who doesnt trust the doctor's in his hometown and has me worried sick!!

Any advice would be grately appreciated,

Maria

Separated!!

Filed: Timeline

It is still very early for you to be worrying about an interview date.... and transfer to CSC in not the norm... if you do get transfered to CSC then you may get approved without interview....

As far a rescheduling your interview.. unless you are still in the hospital and the doctors refuse to let you attend, then you should go... they will only accept rescheduling for life or death situations... some people have tried and ended up with a letter of denial a few weeks later....

Good Luck with the surgery...

Kez

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline
It is still very early for you to be worrying about an interview date.... and transfer to CSC in not the norm... if you do get transfered to CSC then you may get approved without interview....

As far a rescheduling your interview.. unless you are still in the hospital and the doctors refuse to let you attend, then you should go... they will only accept rescheduling for life or death situations... some people have tried and ended up with a letter of denial a few weeks later....

Kez

Thanks Kez :)

I dont normally worry like this....i'm usually more laid back, i guess my impending surgery has me on edge.....thanks for the advice!!

Maria

Edited by MariaDane

Separated!!

Kez

Thanks Kez :)

I dont normally worry like this....i'm usually more laid back, i guess my impending surgery has me on edge.....thanks for the advice!!

Maria

I'm under the same boat as you. We've recieved the EAD on 7/7/07 but no touches since then for the 485 or 130.

Let me know if you hear anything, and I'll do likewise.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.