Jump to content
NY USA 2024



1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

Applied i485 for spouse (Pakistani national). Submitted FRC (as he doesn't have a birth certificate) initially with i485. Then our case got transferred to local office which is now again asking for a birth certificate through a RFE? The RFE did not acknowledge our FRC submission. So I am hoping the FRC we submitted got lost. As per DOS website for Pakistan, 

Issuing Authority: Birth certificates issued by local Union Councils, Municipal Corporations, the Office of the Cantonment Board, or the CDA are acceptable, as are Family Registration Certificates (FRC) issued by NADRA.


SO FRC in our case should be accepted but wondering if anyone else from Pakistan has used FRC with USCIS and got their cases approved?


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...