RobertAndreescu

After D-260 submission for DV 2024, how long to get an interview case between somewhere between #19,000and #19,300

8 posts in this topic

Hello, 

I was wondering if our case number is somewhere between EU #19,000and #19,300 for DV2024 , roughly when we will get an interview, since we submitted DS-260  in May 2023 immediately we found out that we won the lottery?

If possible a second question which initials are for Diversity visa since I see for example an option for a timeline but I didn't find my case is it maybe H-1B?

Thank you very much for your suggestions / answers

Robert

2 hours ago, RobertAndreescu said:

Hello, 

I was wondering if our case number is somewhere between EU #19,000and #19,300 for DV2024 , roughly when we will get an interview, since we submitted DS-260  in May 2023 immediately we found out that we won the lottery?

If possible a second question which initials are for Diversity visa since I see for example an option for a timeline but I didn't find my case is it maybe H-1B?

Thank you very much for your suggestions / answers

Robert

Nobody can tell you when you’ll get an interview, all you can do is keep an eye on the Visa Bulletin. 

And no, it won’t be H-1B, that’s an employment based temporary visa. There may not be a section for DV’s as they’re processed so differently from ´normal’ visas. 

Good luck. 

Edited by appleblossom

5 minutes ago, RobertAndreescu said:

Thank you for your answer,  would anybody know to what number they got with the interviews for Diversity Visa 2024?

The interview wait will depend on the consulate but as above the best info for where they’re up to is on the VB - currently for below 12,000 for Europe. 

• 2 months later...
4 minutes ago, RobertAndreescu said:

Would you have more news related to what number they got recently?

As above, you need to look at the Visa Bulletin. https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal/visa-law0/visa-bulletin/2024/visa-bulletin-for-march-2024.html

• 1 month later...
Filed: Timeline
On 5/13/2024 at 5:30 PM, RobertAndreescu said:

In the beginning of April we got the interview scheduled and our number was called (close to  EU #19,300) for DV2024. So they are ahead of VISA BULETIN, good signs everybody!!!!!

When is your interview scheduled for? May or June?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.