4 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi there guys, i sent my GC 1 month ago for correction, i didn't heard from uscis yet, does uscis also update the portfolio or case online during correction process? or not? I sent my original GC and don't have a stamp on my passport since i didn't scheduled infopass and no stamp during interview, now that i sent my GC already can i still go for infopass and stamp my passport? its just a hassle to me coz i always go down to el paso tx, thru almagoro albuquerque and the border patrol people always give me a test questions, they maybe thought i am a smuggled alien. lol. they ask for identifications good thing i have a ssa and ead card. gosh!

any idea? thanks vjer's

Edited by shellauy

You know, I don't know but i'm going to bump this for you because it's an important question.

My guess is that they don't update that part of the process as it is out of the 'normal' realm of an AOS. But hey, who am i to say what's right and what's not.

Dr LHA? YuAndDan??

Help

12.24.04 US Entry on F-1 Visa

06.30.05 Met Renee

03.17.07 Married!

AOS

07.24.07 Filed I-130 + I 1485

07.26.07 Package Received

gse_multipart60077.jpggse_multipart43945.jpggse_multipart39392.jpggse_multipart60125.jpgStarshipTN.jpg

Indie Frog Studios

Filed: Timeline

You should get a online update when the new card is issued.... and yes you can go to infopass and ask about the I-551 stamp.. not all offices will give the stamp but some do... Make sure you take a copy of the I-90 or any NOA1 you got for the I-90...

Kez

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.