Saadia101

K1-Visa-Case sent to Islamabad Embassy-What are next steps

39 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, Ready2gonow said:

In the same boat looking to book appointment. 

When you did get your booking, what day did it end up being? Was it Tuesday? I have been looking for weeks now. Am I just catching it as bad times? 

@Saadia101 — have you been able to book? 

I am struggling with this. 

I still haven't been able to book an appointment. I've been checking multiple times a day for the past week especially during the morning hours but no luck so far.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Ready2gonow said:

In the same boat looking to book appointment. 

When you did get your booking, what day did it end up being? Was it Tuesday? I have been looking for weeks now. Am I just catching it as bad times? 

@Saadia101 — have you been able to book? 

I am struggling with this. 

You guys might be able to get slots this coming tuesday .. check ealy around 9-9:30 am .. also dont use all your clicks in one hour.. spread them apart . Over 9-12. Since October is all booked "IF" new spots open up .. u will get dates for November 

Timeline
On 8/25/2023 at 10:44 PM, Saadia101 said:

I still haven't been able to book an appointment. I've been checking multiple times a day for the past week especially during the morning hours but no luck so far.

Need to know if it's PK time or US time we should be checking

Timeline
On 8/18/2023 at 3:08 PM, ample waiting said:

SO you guys didn't book yet :( dates for October are booked. last batch of dates was offered on 15th august .you are most likely to find one for November now. keep checking especially every Tuesday around 8:30 am. 

We had to wait 2 weeks before we were able to book a slot 

Did you book at 8:30am Pakistan time or US time?

Timeline
3 hours ago, Emojigamer9293 said:

Have anyone got the appointment letter or email from the Islamabad embassy to schedule interview? Other than welcome letter

Haven't gotten an appointment letter but you need to check your case status on the website below; https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx

22 hours ago, Ready2gonow said:

Haven't gotten an appointment letter but you need to check your case status on the website below; https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx

Without appointment letter can do medical exam? As I have read some where that you can't make medical exam if no appointment letter received from embasy

Timeline
12 hours ago, Emojigamer9293 said:

Without appointment letter can do medical exam? As I have read some where that you can't make medical exam if no appointment letter received from embasy

I didn't receive any letter from the embassy either. For scheduling the medical appointment I think you just need to have an interview date before you set up an appointment. I have been using the link below for all the steps.

https://www.ustraveldocs.com/pk/pk-iv-kvisa.asp

8 hours ago, Saadia101 said:

I didn't receive any letter from the embassy either. For scheduling the medical appointment I think you just need to have an interview date before you set up an appointment. I have been using the link below for all the steps.

https://www.ustraveldocs.com/pk/pk-iv-kvisa.asp

Thanks 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.