OnPoint

EB2-NIW Waiting for Interview Letter in London 2023

585 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Am2024 said:

Yes , I just now saw it . Do you how long is the gap between the date of  IL email and interview date ? Is it enough to arrange Medical test and prepare other relevant documents ? 

Yes. Plenty of time. 6-8 weeks usually for London but it does depend on your consulate - is yours London and are you EB2? If you could fill in your timeline it would be super helpful. 

5 hours ago, KevL said:

I was DQ'ed in April 23 and it is now approaching 10 months of waiting. Others with the same DQ on this thread have already received their IL, but I still haven't.

I was wondering: Does NVC send out IL on different days of the month? Or should it be the next month's batch?

What is your PD? If you could also fill in your timeline that would be super helpful. 

In fact, a general request to all as I’ve noticed loads of people don’t have their timelines filled in - please could everybody take 5 mins to do it? Not only does it help everybody else that will follow us (with so few of us EB applicants every timeline helps add to the body of knowledge), but also helps other forum members know the pertinent info when you ask questions. Thx all. 

Edited by appleblossom

58 minutes ago, dolibash said:

Anyone that went through the interview. 

what was the nature of the questions,

anything I should lookout for? Or prepare for?

my police certificate ends exactly at the day of the interview (quite the luck lol) It would be safer to get a new one right?

My one will expire on march 1( Assuming that it is valid for 1 year). I have already cancelled my IV appointment and looking for a new date. I also applied for new report in UK and received within 10 days. It was very quick. 

4 hours ago, Am2024 said:

Yes , I just now saw it . Do you how long is the gap between the date of  IL email and interview date ? Is it enough to arrange Medical test and prepare other relevant documents ? 

Its more than enough actually. Most of people in London usually gets IL within 6 weeks. Everyone seems to manage well. Please fill in your timeline so we can understand your issues and can help/suggest if needed. Thanks

30 minutes ago, snm2212 said:

Its more than enough actually. Most of people in London usually gets IL within 6 weeks. Everyone seems to manage well. Please fill in your timeline so we can understand your issues and can help/suggest if needed. Thanks

I hate to point this out, but you haven't actually filled in your own timeline! 😂

22 minutes ago, KevL said:

I will, thanks. My PD is Oct 2022. 

OK, so your PD only became current this month, and you've only just been added to the queue for an interview. Hopefully it won't be too long though if you're also London? They move pretty quick thankfully. 

4 minutes ago, appleblossom said:

OK, so your PD only became current this month, and you've only just been added to the queue for an interview. Hopefully it won't be too long though if you're also London? They move pretty quick thankfully.

Thanks for your comment. Yes, I’m also in London. Hoping for next month. 🤞 

5 hours ago, appleblossom said:

I hate to point this out, but you haven't actually filled in your own timeline! 😂

Haha. I didn’t realise. Thought that our story section is timeline 😝 Will fill that ASAP. Thanks for pointing that out. 

BTW I have already cancelled my appointment and looking for a suitable date (March end). Hope will find some dates

20 hours ago, snm2212 said:

My one will expire on march 1( Assuming that it is valid for 1 year). I have already cancelled my IV appointment and looking for a new date. I also applied for new report in UK and received within 10 days. It was very quick. 

Hello , could you please tell whether the priority(express)  system for applying Police certificate is available  ? In ACRO website , it is noted that there is no fast way  and takes time at least  30 days for processing it . You recently applied for Police certificate ? Thanks 

3 minutes ago, Am2024 said:

Hello , could you please tell whether the priority(express)  system for applying Police certificate is available  ? In ACRO website , it is noted that there is no fast way  and takes time at least  30 days for processing it . You recently applied for Police certificate ? Thanks 

DOnt worry. I also made a new certificate here. Although they say 1 month. I got in 10 days time (actually 7 working days). There is no prioroty service available these days. Just go for normal one. Try to complete or submit all documents at once.

1 hour ago, dolibash said:

does anyone know how I can get a patient summary without actually going to a GP?

You have to contact your GP, but don't have to go in person. I applied for my SCR online and got it sent via email about an hour later. So just give them a call or see if they have a way of requesting it on their website. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.