CALMONTE0830

How long for interview after DQ email Santo Domingo

40 posts in this topic

Hello! Hoping anyone can shed some light on their experience. We received my husband's DQ'd email on January 11, 2023. We've been waiting 29 business days for a interview date. How long does this take?

32 minutes ago, CALMONTE0830 said:

I got DQ on Oct 19, 2022 and am still waiting for my interview letter. Hoping to hear something either this week or next month

4 minutes ago, Ctavarez90 said:

I got DQ on Oct 19, 2022 and am still waiting for my interview letter. Hoping to hear something either this week or next month

Thank you for sharing! You have been waiting quite a while! I am 7 months pregnant with our daughter and I hoped he would be here by May 2023. At this rate I am starting to think it will take much longer. 

1 hour ago, CALMONTE0830 said:

Thank you for sharing! You have been waiting quite a while! I am 7 months pregnant with our daughter and I hoped he would be here by May 2023. At this rate I am starting to think it will take much longer. 

Yes it has been exhausting and I’m sure it has for you as well. At the rate I’m thinking our interview will be for some time at end of April or in May. 

Filed: IR-2 Country: Dominican Republic
Timeline
On 2/21/2023 at 2:46 PM, CALMONTE0830 said:

Good morning... I was DQ back on October 2021 and I not did get my interview until May 2022... Hope this year will get process faster since they opened the embassy at full capacity.

Edited by LACHAPELL0223

2 hours ago, LACHAPELL0223 said:

Good morning... I was DQ back on October 2021 and I not did get my interview until May 2022... Hope this year will get process faster since they opened the embassy at full capacity.

I’m hoping so too. I really hope to hear some good news within the next month. I’ve already been waiting 4 months 

2 hours ago, LACHAPELL0223 said:

Hello! Is this for a CR1? 

2 minutes ago, Ctavarez90 said:

I’m hoping so too. I really hope to hear some good news within the next month. I’ve already been waiting 4 months 

I submitted an expedite request due to my high risk pregnancy. They say pregnancy is not cause for expedite but I am hoping they have some consideration for my situation. *fingers crossed*

19 minutes ago, CALMONTE0830 said:

I submitted an expedite request due to my high risk pregnancy. They say pregnancy is not cause for expedite but I am hoping they have some consideration for my situation. *fingers crossed*

I have heard that high risk pregnancy can be cause for expedite so hopefully you get some good news 

Filed: IR-2 Country: Dominican Republic
Timeline
23 hours ago, CALMONTE0830 said:

Yes.... Make sure that when your interview arrives you have to upload the pictures of your relationship in the CEAC platform, they will see that and the first question that they will asked like I told my husband... where did you guys met? ALL papers has to be originals when he go inside just in case they ask for it.

On 2/23/2023 at 11:33 AM, CALMONTE0830 said:

It takes longer than a month to receive your interview. It goes by DQ date and They are currently working on cases DQed in October 2022. So that would put you at 2-3 additional months

On 2/24/2023 at 11:10 AM, LACHAPELL0223 said:

Yes.... Make sure that when your interview arrives you have to upload the pictures of your relationship in the CEAC platform, they will see that and the first question that they will asked like I told my husband... where did you guys met? ALL papers has to be originals when he go inside just in case they ask for it.

Thank you for the heads up! 

10 hours ago, JojoandTomas said:

It takes longer than a month to receive your interview. It goes by DQ date and They are currently working on cases DQed in October 2022. So that would put you at 2-3 additional months

Ugh I’ve seen this online! I hear they are still working on cases dq’d in September, I really did not think the wait would be 4-6 months for an interview. It’s crazy. 

2 hours ago, CALMONTE0830 said:

Ugh I’ve seen this online! I hear they are still working on cases dq’d in September, I really did not think the wait would be 4-6 months for an interview. It’s crazy. 

Yea I know. I just hit 4 months and 1 week and I’m so ready for that letter. Hoping to hear something soon. 

47 minutes ago, Ctavarez90 said:

Yea I know. I just hit 4 months and 1 week and I’m so ready for that letter. Hoping to hear something soon. 

When did you get your dq email?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.