speedster

What's your advice about these TPS thoughts

18 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, Family said:

Yes, sister #1 can do AP exactly as sister #2 successfully did. 
It’s certainly confusing why the same attorney is dealing with each sister so differently …I won’t speculate that he only did I-130/I-485 by marking “no” for previous deportation questions on the forms..and banked on record not showing because the name was badly misspelled and kids were probably not fingerprinted and likely it was an “in absentia “ order..

But are you able to confirm what “ hardship waiver” was denied and appealed…

And definitely all 3 sisters and the parents should do EOIR FOIA s . ..because sister #2 ( now USC) can help the parents adjust as well.

I'll confirm when I speak to them again, but can you guide me a link where I can show the #1 sister that she has nothing to be sacred of for going on AP with a "order of deportation" under her name. I've tried to fine links from USCIS but I'm stumped on what exactly I should find.

The parents are another story (both have criminal records in the US, DUI's)

AOS/TPS/EAD obstacles with my non-US spouse

Ramos v. Nielsen happens
Late 2019 we decide to leave the USA for good because it wasn't worth it for us to stay in the USA in limbo.
US Immigration is interesting which is why I'm still here

On 1/10/2023 at 4:51 PM, Family said:

This is what I needed, thanks! Hopefully, when I show them this they get their heads on to tackle this issue.

AOS/TPS/EAD obstacles with my non-US spouse

Ramos v. Nielsen happens
Late 2019 we decide to leave the USA for good because it wasn't worth it for us to stay in the USA in limbo.
US Immigration is interesting which is why I'm still here

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.