Converse34

Someone, please buy our house!

76 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Luckily I am getting viewings - but my house is on the market for an investor only so i am limited- the buyer that went on holiday well he is a hard one to get a hold of - he assured my estate agent that he does not need a mortgage - and my estate agents have contacted him and even wrote to him saying he has to come into the office with his financial records so the estate agents knows that he is serious and as yet he still hasnt got intouch so I am so bummed of with that deal as he offered the most so far and I would like to sell to him but he isnt playing his part :(

I had another offer of £121,000 which is the next best offer I have had and that man is sending his valuation people tomorrow so we shall see how that goes - I am so upset as I am running out of time and the fact that the currency is going down its now $1.68 i think to the £ which is ok still good but compared to the $2.08 to the £ i am still loosing alot:(

My estate agents now tells me that by next week we will have a buyer and by the end of 4 weeks I will have sold and get my money - which is not what he originally told me - he told me originally that it would take 6 - 8 weeks to complete so thats 2 months how all of a sudden he can complete in 1 month? I want to be in Ohio by end october /early november although my visa is valid till 27 december but I dont want to get caught out in the snow if they have a bad winter:(

Wait and see I guess - stress stress stress ... Lina

I put my UK house up for sale in May and I have reduced it twice (3% each time) and still only had one viewer..

The estate agent is the biggest operator on the estate

Nice house - 12 years old and detached in a nice position by the marina

Mine is not selling and nobody else's is either..

The market has stopped. So anyone who has sold can think themselves lucky.

I see a 3 year housing recession and I will have to rent it out so it is kept warm in winter and the property taxes are paid and the lawns are cut - all at someone elses expense.. That is IF I can find a tenant. They are drying up because everyone is having to rent out

alan

PLEASE REMEMBER TO UPDATE YOUR TIMELINE AS THE STATISTICS ON THIS FORUM ARE CALCULATED VIA THE TIMELINES. PLEASE GO TO: http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

WAITING FOR AN INTERVIEW DATE AT LONDON? COME JOIN US HERE: <a

London Interview list

http://www.frappr.com/visaapplicantsvianebraska/map]http://www.frappr.com/visaapplicantsvianebraska/map</a>

Frapper map of the world for those who applied for marriage based visa through Nebraska, It's a good way to actually see where people are, if anyone is near you, send messages to discuss, vent, or share even meet up!!!

27 Feb. 2006: K1 petition sent to Nebraska Service Centre

2 March 2006: NOA1 dated (received in mail on 9 March 2006)

4 May 2006: NOA2!!!!! (DAY 66)

8 May 2006: File Sent to NVC (as stated on email dated 9 May)

24 May 2006: NVC sends our file to London Embassy

8 June 2006: Packet 3 arrives (DAY 101)

25 August 2006: Pack 3 sent to London Embassy registered post

29 August 2006: London Embassy receives my Pack 3 - 9/9/06 pack 4 arrives

SEPT 2006:APPLICATION PUT ON HOLD - WE HAD A FALLING OUT.

MAY 2007:RESUMED THE VISA APPLICATION

6 June 2007: Medical @ 2.30pm - need to get anew GP letter and psychiatric evaluation

7 June 2007: INTERVIEW @ 10am - waiting for new police record letter

3 July 2007: APPROVED/Visa arrives

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.