jamyleandkhadijah

Lagos US Consulate interview.

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello VJer family.........I was at the US consulate this morning and everything went fine, though the CO says that she need more proof of our relationship and also ask me to come any friday with my proofs and my medical results....I am hoping that everything will be fine also i will find time to write in my timeline......Thanks to all of you for your advices and everything especially....pushbrk. I will get back to Consulate immediatelty i get my medical results.

Thank you all once again i really appreciate your kind advices i am hoping and praying that God willing i will have my visa after i provide addtional proof of our relationship when next i return to the consulate.........My question now is that, Am i going to be interview all over again or when i get there i will just show them what they ask for?

Regards,

Jamil

Edited by khjandjamil

Met online

Filed for K1--> Denied 2005

-------------------------------------------

Married and filed for K3 2006

Got K3 this time --->August 2007

Entered the US-----> September 2007

Waiting to Adjust Status--->..............

***Live Like You Are Going To Die Tomorrow,

Dream Like You Are Going To Live Forever!***

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Every good and perfect gift comes from above, God will do it for you. Go there with your evidence be steadfast, unmovable, and present it with confidence. God will honor you and grant your request. Anywhere God is he will provide. Update your timeline so we can all keep up with the process...best wishes and God Bless you

CASE COMPLETE (THANK YOU JESUS) December 13, 2007

.....Dont you know that Gods Favor is more precious than Life....

I never would've Made it without You Jesus.....He allows some things to Run there coarse, but have no fear God is in Control......He has the VERY LAST say So and he will perform his word.

Timeline
Every good and perfect gift comes from above, God will do it for you. Go there with your evidence be steadfast, unmovable, and present it with confidence. God will honor you and grant your request. Anywhere God is he will provide. Update your timeline so we can all keep up with the process...best wishes and God Bless you

Thank you very much Mr Akin..Yea every good and perfect gift comes from above, i wish you good luck too in all your endeavours I pray that God Almight will see us through this immigration processing and be in the arms of our loves one in no time God willing .

Regards,

Jamil

Edited by khjandjamil

Met online

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello,

I'm going through the process now. My fiance has his K-1 interview on Aug.2. I am worried, worried, worried. Although, we are providing more information than they are asking for. I pray that he gets someone with a kind heart that can see how genuine this relatinship this is. We originally had our wedding planned for 8-11 and now I've had to move it back until 11/16. We are having a big wedding. My concern is that he met a guy who went for his interview. He brought the fiance from the US with him on the 2nd day per there request. They told him after talking the fiance that they believed it was genuine. However, they told him that they would contact him when they were ready to issue him his visa. They didn't give him a time frame or anything. This has really scared me! My fiance tells me don't worry that he is not that man and we have all our stuff together. Anything that you can provide to help me with this process will be appreciated, especially if you have had an interview.

Thank you for allowing me to share.

December 15, 2006- Travelled to Nigeria

December 24, 2006- Got Engaged!

December 28-2006-Filed I-129F

January 8, 2007-Packet Received

January 12, 20007-Official Receipt date

March 27,2007-2nd Visit to Nigeria

April 2, 2007- We received our approval while I was in Nigeria!!!

April 23, 2007-NVC received approval

May 9, 2007-Packet sent to Nigeria

May 23, 2007-Touched by Nigeria

May 23, 2007- Interview Date for Aug. 1, 2007

August 1, 2007-Interview APPROVED!!!!!!

August 6, 2007-Pick up visa

August 16,2007- POE JFK

When I stepped foot in Africa, I understood who I was!

Timeline
Hello,

I'm going through the process now. My fiance has his K-1 interview on Aug.2. I am worried, worried, worried. Although, we are providing more information than they are asking for. I pray that he gets someone with a kind heart that can see how genuine this relatinship this is. We originally had our wedding planned for 8-11 and now I've had to move it back until 11/16. We are having a big wedding. My concern is that he met a guy who went for his interview. He brought the fiance from the US with him on the 2nd day per there request. They told him after talking the fiance that they believed it was genuine. However, they told him that they would contact him when they were ready to issue him his visa. They didn't give him a time frame or anything. This has really scared me! My fiance tells me don't worry that he is not that man and we have all our stuff together. Anything that you can provide to help me with this process will be appreciated, especially if you have had an interview.

Thank you for allowing me to share.

If you have all the requirements to be eligible for a visa then you must get the visa. Especially evidence btween you too to show that there is really an ongoing relationship like having met in person for the last 2years and evidence to show that an applicant is not likely to become a public charge in the USA those are the primary reasons for visa denials.....If you have met all these requirements above then you show not have anything to worry about with prayers..

All the best,

Jamil

Met online

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.