Jump to content

1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hello everyone! Could you guys pls answer me a question. 

I did change my address on USPS and filed a Form AR-11 but somehow Uscis still sent my card to old address and 100% I have lost it. Usps tracking number said that the items was delivered and uscis officer told me there is nothing they can do now. I have to file a form i-90 green card replacement. 

The problem is I already have filed I-90 before I call uscis. I chose a reason to replace a card is never receive it and it costs 0 dollar. I think it maybe is not correct. I should choose lost or stolen and pay 450 dollars. 

It’s too late to change it back now. Should I have a problem when they determine my case? 

Edited by Danny1991

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...