hharry16

J1 waiver 2020 NOS update timeline

2,014 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, skb1234 said:

Got my FR today based on Non-Objection

Send the docs on April 20th, Embassy sent the NOS on May 15. 

All documents received in June 22, except NOS.

I emailed DOS asking if there was any problem, they answered there was no problem; NOS uploaded and received in July 1st 

Got my FR in November 4th. 

Good luck everyone!

Which e-mail did you use to contacting them?

If anyone remembers, I got a request to send my docs all over again to DOS. I really can't understand what they write in these e-mails. I'm assuming this attachment e-mail says they received my mailed documents after saying the ones I faxed were not readable.

Screen Shot 2021-11-05 at 10.28.29.png

6 minutes ago, skb1234 said:

212ewaiver@state.gov

Not sure if there any other. 

Thanks. I e-mailed them now asking to clarify whether they received my mailed documents or not. The person that sends these initial e-mails is clearly not doing a proper job. In the body of the text they even write their own contact e-mail wrong "212ewaver@state.gov". I'm so sick of these people.

Edited by pedroneo

3 hours ago, skb1234 said:

I emailed DOS asking if there was any problem, they answered there was no problem; NOS uploaded and received in July 1st 

Good luck everyone!

My timeline exactly matches yours. Still stuck with no updates on any front. 

3 hours ago, pedroneo said:

Which e-mail did you use to contacting them?

If anyone remembers, I got a request to send my docs all over again to DOS. I really can't understand what they write in these e-mails. I'm assuming this attachment e-mail says they received my mailed documents after saying the ones I faxed were not readable.

Screen Shot 2021-11-05 at 10.28.29.png

This is still so confusing 😩

5 hours ago, skb1234 said:

Good luck everyone!

Congrats!!

So they actually responded to your email? I emailed them 2 months ago and they never replied to my email. I also have all my paperwork marked as received except the NOS, and it was sent at the end of June... How did you format your email if you do not mind me asking?

1 hour ago, sgrrrr said:

Update: Documents reached St. Louis August 2, 2021. Check cashed August 5, 2021. Embassy sent NOS September 7, 2021

DoS website got updated on November 3rd showing documents except NOS as received on November 2, 2021

NOS got updated on November 8, 2021 with received date as November 1, 2021. 

We seem to be on the same timeline. I sent my documents August 2, Embassy sent NOS on Aug 15, and all appeared as received Oct 5.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.