Jump to content

How to strengthen our case while I’m still in Uganda

1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

My partner is Ugandan and I’m from the US. we met Feb 2019 when I first came to Uganda, and have been in a relationship ever since. I stayed in Uganda living with him (no real proof) for two months, and then went back to US for one month. I then moved back in with him in Uganda and we’ve been together now for about 8 or 9 months. 

I’m going back to US this month to make money so we can afford to apply for fiancé or spousal visa. Now I’m wondering... what should I be doing while I’m still in Ugandan to strengthen our future visa application? Our evidence right now is just photos/videos, phone calls.. he has met my grandmother when she came here. What solid evidence can we get while I’m here? 

Thank you in advance for all of your advice. 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...