Jump to content

I-751 Denied....filing I-290B motion to reopen

1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hi All,


I had  i-751 interview and that time i already been separated . I went to the interview and talk to the  officer that i got separated and provide him separation  agreement  along with filing documents for divorce and after that we had an interview . After that he said i need your final divorce decree and you have to send it to me . So i was expecting RFE so that   i will have to send final divorce documents but instead i received that my       I-751 has been denied . My lawyer submitted i-290B plus final divorce documents within the  timeline .... Does anyone have similar or the same situation please share or any advice or any idea please share.




Edited by Erick777

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...