Jump to content

NEED HELP! with I-90 form

1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

I am filling the I-90 form because I lost my GC :-(. It was 10 yr validity and not expired. I would like to know how to answer: 

"Where did you APPLY for your immigrant visa or adjustment of status?"

"Where was the immigrant visa or adjustment of status ISSUED?" 

My family based conditional GC was ISSUED by National Benefits Center. But my lost GC was issued at Vermont Service Center. The I-130/I485 application was sent to Chicago. But the I-751 petition to remove the conditions was probably sent somewhere else that I don't know. 

So my options to answer are Chicago (if it's I485) and unknown (if its I-751)

and where it was issued would be either National benefits center if they are asking about the 2 yr conditional GC or Vermont service center if it's about the 10yr GC.


I am very confused so please help!  

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...