Jump to content

Naturalization N400 -Old Speeding records didn't show up in Lifetime History Record

1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hi All, I am  new to this forum. I am in the process of applying for N-400 (naturalization) and I had  two speeding tickets in two different states (MA and Utah- both on some highway I cannot remember) sometime in 2009 and 2010 that were paid. I don't have any information of the payment or the speeding violation. I asked NYS DMV ( which was the state of licensure at the time) to send me a lifetime record of my driving history, which they did and the information didn't show up. I am at a loss now, where do I find this information. I don't have the location, county etc information and if i were to call the DMV in these states, I don't know which one would that be. I don't know if there is some national database or something where I can dig up the information? TIA

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...