Jump to content

UK Spouse visa

3 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, zunga said:

I am new to this forum and i been advice to ask my query from this forum. I need help to apply for a spouse visa. I am a British citizen, living with my children in the United Kingdom. My wife passed away last year and I got married again. My wife applying for a spouse visa under cat D saving route. My wife lives abroad and she has sold her property and shares and has been saving £62,500,  in her bank account from more than six months. My circumstances, I am working part-time because I have to look after my children. I am receiving Housing & council tax benefits, does it affect my spouse visa application?
Thanks in advance

This is a forum for people moving to the US - not the UK.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.