cazndecs

MUCH CONFUSION interview and NOAR

2 posts in this topic

HELLO, we are so close to the end of our visa journey, but now , we are being told they have not heard from me despite all relevant steps being taken, submission of all relevant forms, etc, we are being told , we need an official letter from the uk usembassy to go ahead and book an appointment for the interview, what form does this letter take p lease ? as i have several letters , but none OFFICIALLY are inviting me to book this, they are asking me to prepare for the interview and telling me a successful application by my fiance has been submitted, ive had the medical, submitted a ds-160, paid for the interveiw, but despite all this, still no official invitation letter has arrived.. and can you please tell me what a Notification of Applicant Readiness Form 6 Is? at this point im beyond confused, having no idea if ive even submitted  this or where to find it. please help. finding my way around the website is just leaving me more confused.

update.

We have been told to go ahead and book the interview... still not sure what the NOAR is , but im assuming all is in order for us to proceed. Turns out no official letter of invitation is sent to applicants, so im a little confused as to why we were told this, i can only guess its one of several letters ive recieved asking me to visit the website and open an account with them, but it still remained unclear to us as to IF we got an official invitation from the embassy or if the invitation to do this was in the letter simply asking us to prepare for the interview, either way, HAPPY HAPPY, one step closer to being with the man i love. :) smiling.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.