Lovemetz

Where should I send my additional papers ?

1 post in this topic

Good afternoon all,

Thanks for taking time to look at my post to help me first.

I have a pending case with USCIS to remove the condition that I filed in November of 2017 jointly with my former spouse.

However, we got divorced in August of 2018 because he cheated on me and ran away with his affair.

I hired an attorney and he told me we had to file another case and we did.

long story short, it was a wrong. I talked to a tier 2 agent last friday and he said we shouldn't have submitted another petition but prove the marriage was in good faith at the interview.

Since people from 2017 November are getting approved and I am not feeling comfortable to just go to the interview with evidence, I am trying to send additional documents to prove the marriage was bona fide and a divorce decree so I went to USCIS office and the address on the website in showing different with the one I originally submitted.

My case is currently pending at California (My case number is showing WAC180390***)

so my question is, do I need to send it to California? or will I need to send it to the new address they are showing on the website??

thanks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.