TYNS REYES

PLEASE HELP! SUBMITTING DOCUMENTS TO NVC

1 post in this topic

HI THERE! i already add joint sponsor in my case and  i already submit form i-864 and proof of citizenship of my sponsor which is the primary need to be submit or upload for you to be able to open the joint sponsor category. my question is under the joint sponsor,why i cant submit hes other information like proof of domicile and federal income tax return?i already upload it but when i click submit nothing happen? or do i need to wait first the i864 and proof of citizenship of my sponsor to review by nvc  because  only  i-864 and hes proof of citizenship only allow to submit.  hope someone will help me regarding this matter.. thaaaankkkkks!

STATUS

form i-864                                                            Submitted

proof of citizenship or lpr                              Submitted

proof of domicile                                               upload

federal income tax return                              upload

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.