UKtoUSAsoon

I-130 RFE from London DCF

1 post in this topic

This morning 27th October received a letter dated 9th October !! so took long time to arrive ....stating left blank the following -

Part 2 - Item 5 - Other names used petitioner (well we very clearly completed this and added a third name on the Part 9 additional information field)
Part 2 - Item 22 - Spouse 2 - previous spouses, if any petitioner ( again this is clearly filled in ?)
Part 4 - Item 5 - Other names used beneficiary ( We left this blank as said if any, but i guess that should be Not applicable )
Part 4 - Item 22 - Spouse 2 - previous spouses, if any , beneficiary ( Item 22 is the date spouse 1 marriage ended ????? so what are they on about, thats our current marriage , Spouse 2 details are items 23, so I guess that should be not applicable ?)

Can people just confirm that the USC can reply to these queries in standard letter format detailing the above information with the "I declare ....... etc " affadavit to the reply address on the letter ?

Slightly annoying that we had filled in the 2 sections and the others were left blank as no other names and the fourth query isnt even quoting the correct question, think we will clarify both sections of this query.
How quickly do they look at RFE replies once received ?

Even the first section of the RFE letter which isnt ticked so i guess no reply needed says Part 2 - Item 5 physical address past 5 years , when looking at form Item 5 is name details ???

Dont mind getting things back that we completely got wrong , but these RFEs seem odd

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.