Jump to content

Advance Parole Document Number

1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hello Everyone,

Any help would be appreciated. 


Back in 2016, I traveled to my home country with an Advance Parole document. Went to my home country and got back into the US without any issues. My passport was stamped and I was paroled. 


I recently got married to a US citizen and I am looking to adjust my status and I have some questions. I hope someone could help.


I see on form i-130 it is asking for the travel document number. I used the Advance Parole document to travel, I didn't make a copy of it. I don't remember it having any numbers, just my A number and the Case number.

Where is the travel document number?


Also, which forms do I need to fill out? From my research, I have gathered that I need to fill out form i-130 and i-485 together. I have been working in the US since 2013 and make pretty good money, do I need to file affidavit of support form?


Any help would be appreciated.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.