Jump to content

Mandotary Filling

1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

Please advise

My Husband Voluntary deported the U.S Pending a decision of removal proceeding , he stayed in the U.S for over onbe year and left the U.S in 08/2016.

while residing in the U.S I petitioned again for my spouse and petition got approved and he went to the consular interview , after his interview he was found ineligible , under Section 212(a)(9)(B)(ii) .


My Question

Do  I have to file the Form I-601 and I-212 together , or I can only file the form I-601 alone ?if I File the I-601 can I later on file I-212 or it is mandotary to file together


My Husband was not deported or removed from the U.S , he left the U.S while awaiting for a decision, after we left the U.S he activated the 10 Year bar ,

Does he need to apply for the I-121 waiver and pay the fees?



I appreciate your feedback


Thank You

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.