isak

Online "Income Bringers" On Employment History?

1 post in this topic

I'm the beneficiary, just trying to figure out how to fill out the employment history for the I-129F. I have had regular jobs at companies where I was employed, which I had no problem collecting information for. However, I have had a few online "income bringers" (not quite sure how to classify them because I'm not sure that I can really call them "jobs") that might be considered "self-employment", so I'm not sure if I should list them all separately, or lump them together. I'm also not sure what I would fill in as the country because I believe the companies are all based in the US, while I live in Canada and "worked" from here. Should I list the company name as my "employer", or if I should put "self-employed" or my own name? I'm also unsure if it matters that I didn't make much of any income on any of these (and by that I mean less than $100USD per year), or if they just want to see everything so they can see if you'll be a problem or not.

Another note is I will be closing these accounts down as best as I can before I leave since I won't be able to work , but would I need to provide evidence of this?

1. Etsy Shop: I had a small Etsy shop where I only made 5 sales and have since closed the shop

2. UserTesting: did a few user tests, for which I was paid per test completed
3. Twitch Affiliate: I used to stream on Twitch and became a Twitch Affiliate which allows people to pay a subscription, from which I would get some of the revenue (I think I had maybe 3 subscribers for a month before I stopped streaming)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.