ISLPK

Administrative Processing

76 posts in this topic

59 minutes ago, Abpk said:

My interview was 20 September 2017 I m also waiting 8 month ago 

Yes I had my interview on the same date. Did you get questionnaire form in email after interview? VO approved my visa at the interview and kept my passport. Bt then after one month I got the questionnaire form for additional Info in email. I filled it and sent it back. Then my case status changed to AP on Ceac in November. And I am waiting for my visa since then. Did they keep your passport? Whats your visa category

• 1 month later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 10/05/2018 at 3:41 PM, Shazyyo said:

Yes I had my interview on the same date. Did you get questionnaire form in email after interview? VO approved my visa at the interview and kept my passport. Bt then after one month I got the questionnaire form for additional Info in email. I filled it and sent it back. Then my case status changed to AP on Ceac in November. And I am waiting for my visa since then. Did they keep your passport? Whats your visa category

You get your visa ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/20/2018 at 7:23 PM, Shazyyo said:

Oh okay.. Everywhere on internet it was written that medical expires after one year.. My category is I-730 (follow to join refugee/asylee) my mother is in USA. She is the principal applicant 

i have the same case. main applicant is my father. our interview was on march 14, 2018. they asked for DNA. we went through the process of DNA and Lab sent the report on april 10. since then no update. i sent them 3 emails but received no reply. now i ll send them letter by courier.
my case updated on 13 april, 11 may, 29 june. 
Please share your experience. Have you received your visas?

2 hours ago, Mirza Ali said:

i have the same case. main applicant is my father. our interview was on march 14, 2018. they asked for DNA. we went through the process of DNA and Lab sent the report on april 10. since then no update. i sent them 3 emails but received no reply. now i ll send them letter by courier.
my case updated on 13 april, 11 may, 29 june. 
Please share your experience. Have you received your visas?

Oh it means your category is Aslyee as well? Its v92? When your father applied your petition? And when did he seek asylum in USA? 

29 minutes ago, Mirza Ali said:

Yes.

He got asylum in oct 2016.applied For us on jan 17. Approved on nov 17.

Interview march 18.

What about you?

Ok..When he applied his asylum? And since when he is in USA? All of you are minor children? My mother got asylum in January 2017 and applied for me in march 2017.. I got approved in June 2017 and interview was on 20 Sep 2017... Everything was quick but after interview I have got no news and It's been ten months since interview

2 minutes ago, Shazyyo said:

Ok..When he applied his asylum? And since when he is in USA? All of you are minor children? My mother got asylum in January 2017 and applied for me in march 2017.. I got approved in June 2017 and interview was on 20 Sep 2017... Everything was quick but after interview I have got no news and It's been ten months since interview

He is there since 2001. Applied after arrival.but it took 16 years to approve.

We are not minor. But unmarried children are eligibal under child protection act bcz his case was pending in court. 

When your mother got in US?

Why CO put you in AP?

8 hours ago, Mirza Ali said:

He is there since 2001. Applied after arrival.but it took 16 years to approve.

We are not minor. But unmarried children are eligibal under child protection act bcz his case was pending in court. 

When your mother got in US?

Why CO put you in AP?

OmG...  I pray for quick response to your visa.. My mother went to USA in 2013 and applied asylum in the same year.. But it took 4 years to approve. She got approved in 2017. CO approved my visa at the time of interview and asked me to pick passport in 4 days... He didn't tell me anything else. But after that case status changed to AP.

8 hours ago, Shazyyo said:

OmG...  I pray for quick response to your visa.. My mother went to USA in 2013 and applied asylum in the same year.. But it took 4 years to approve. She got approved in 2017. CO approved my visa at the time of interview and asked me to pick passport in 4 days... He didn't tell me anything else. But after that case status changed to AP.

I sent 3 emails to embassy through their inquiry form but received no reply. Yesterday i wrote them a letter. 

Have you sent email to them? 

There is another option, inquiry through congressman. Have you tried it? 

I sent 3 emails to embassy through their inquiry form but received no reply. Yesterday i wrote them a letter. 

Have you sent email to them? 

There is another option, inquiry through congressman. Have you tried it? 

I sent them many emails... They replied to few of them. Only USA nationals can approach congressmen. My mom recently received Green card.. Have your father got his green card after asylum approval?

2 minutes ago, Shazyyo said:

I sent them many emails... They replied to few of them. Only USA nationals can approach congressmen. My mom recently received Green card.. Have your father got his green card after asylum approval?

Yes he got. I think after getting green card one can contact congressman.

How do you sent them emails? Through their inquiry form? What did they reply? They did not reply me even once.

Our case updated on fridays every time.

And usually after a month it is updated.

Did not your mom get help from her lawyer? Can a lawyer do anything in such case?

Yes he got. I think after getting green card one can contact congressman.

How do you sent them emails? Through their inquiry form? What did they reply? They did not reply me even once.

Our case updated on fridays every time.

And usually after a month it is updated.

Did not your mom get help from her lawyer? Can a lawyer do anything in such case?

I send them email to their address.. I don't know about inquiry form..if your case gets updated frequently then its a good sign.. My status does not get updated unless I send them any inquiry and lawyer said he cannot do anything now to expedite the processing ..we just have to wait

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.