patiently_waiting

Casa update

103 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
well it was some guy standing outside the consulate. so that really has nothing to do with it.

I certainly hope you guys aren't paying those con men that stand outside of the consulate and offer assistance, as if they are part of the consulate! :blink:

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
Nope! Our men know better too.

Glad to hear it. I was worried they were taking your FIANCEs for a ride. I really hope you hear something soon.

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I guess they must be really worried about the security issues - I can just imagine what kind of hell it will be once they decide to open - the back log will be huge...What surprises me is that they have not worked out an alternative solution like going though Rabat maybe...Anyway, who am I to say anything...I guess they know what they are doing but it just seems unfair to me that the administrative operations have been suspended completely as opposed to beefing up secuity...

I hope that all who are waiting for interviews will hear a good news soon...

D.

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

Timeline

I thought that they would move the interviews to Rabat since they have the embassy there. But that makes too much sense. By now, you would think that they have the security issues worked out. The backlog will be awful bc this is week 3 that they are closed.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I thought that they would move the interviews to Rabat since they have the embassy there. But that makes too much sense. By now, you would think that they have the security issues worked out. The backlog will be awful bc this is week 3 that they are closed.

see that would make sense and that would be good for us all, but seeing the benefits of them possibly having a terrorist coming to america is so slim they are probably doing more background checks i dont know what they can be doing for security for when you go trhough there when i was there last june they all but asked me to draw blood and pee in a cup. but you never know now lol. well inchallah next will come and they will open and our hearts will be lifted into the skys again and we will be happy knowing our guys atleast have a slim chance coming to america instead of pondering when or what is going to happen in the next fews days are they gunna open or what???

love natalie

.png

How it started:

10/17/05 Answered email from him asking to talk

10/20/05 First time talking on hotmail msn

2/5-15/06 First visit, love his family celebrated my 20th birthday there

6/15- 7/15/06 stayed at parents house again in Morocco got engaged

10/16/06 got a good job so I had to wait to see him again

1/14-28/07 went to see him again for the last time in Morocco

2/8/07 happy birthday to me and I sent the papers for K-1

2/12/07 NOA1 for K-1 visa

2/28/07 NOA2 For K-1

3/1/07 sent to Visa Center

4/15/07 interview

STUPID TERRORISTS RUINED THE INTERVIEW DATE

waited for 2 months of nothing

6/5/07 interview

6/10/07 got visa

6/26/07 came to america

8/8/07 got MARRIED YEA FINALLY!!!

AOS-

Filed AOS & EAD-2/14/08

2/21/08- Chicago received our package

2/27/08-sent NOA1 for both EAD and I-485

3/11/08- Boimetrics& RFE

3/21/08- sent back RFE with all info

3/31/08-received RFE info

4/2-touched

4/18-EAD card ordered:D:D:D:D

4/23-card created& AOS transfered to CSC!!!

4/24- AOS touched:D

4/26- EAD CARD RECEIVED!!! WOOHOOO

4/30- AOS touched

5/01-AOS touched again

5/11-12-13-14-15-AOS touched

6/11/2008 RFE2

6/20/2008 sent out info for RFE2

6/26/2008 touched again

8/20/2008 received green card

Timeline

see that would make sense and that would be good for us all, but seeing the benefits of them possibly having a terrorist coming to america is so slim they are probably doing more background checks i dont know what they can be doing for security for when you go trhough there when i was there last june they all but asked me to draw blood and pee in a cup. but you never know now lol. well inchallah next will come and they will open and our hearts will be lifted into the skys again and we will be happy knowing our guys atleast have a slim chance coming to america instead of pondering when or what is going to happen in the next fews days are they gunna open or what???

love natalie

Good to see you here. ;-)

I'm sure that part of the security plans involves discussion with the Moroccan government. This could slow things down tremendously depending on the requests being made on each side. The reason they are not using Rabat is that there is no consualte there only the embassy. The consulate and the embassy are two different things.

I know this does not help ease those who are waiting for the interviews. I hope things are resolved quickly.

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Timeline

My SO has told me that the Moroccan government has criticized the US for keeping the consulate closed for so long. I don't know. What I do know is that it is done and over and all we can do is move on.

My SO has told me that the Moroccan government has criticized the US for keeping the consulate closed for so long. I don't know. What I do know is that it is done and over and all we can do is move on.

The Moroccan government's criticism probably results from the disagreement over what requests/demands the US is making before it is willing to reopen. Definately sounds like a political problem. Im sure it will get resolved because overall Morocco and the US have fairly good relations. Let's hope it's very soon.

Is there any otehr experience with the consulate being closed before that may gives us a clue as to the length of time that might be expected. I know its the unknown that makes it the most difficult

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Timeline

The Moroccan government's criticism probably results from the disagreement over what requests/demands the US is making before it is willing to reopen. Definately sounds like a political problem. Im sure it will get resolved because overall Morocco and the US have fairly good relations. Let's hope it's very soon.

Is there any otehr experience with the consulate being closed before that may gives us a clue as to the length of time that might be expected. I know its the unknown that makes it the most difficult

i think we all need a vacation from this mess. security "problems" visa journey menaces just everything whether you have annoying french neighbors or just miss your man i think we all need a vacation lol. whether it be the carribean or just in our minds lol ( unfortunately thats where mine is going to be). but pick your favorite place go to it whether in your mind think of him or her next to you breath in deep take about 5 mins to open your eyes then when you open think i am not at dish network and this idiot didnt tell me what is a remote DEAR GOD. well in between working 105 hours a week and getting into my new aparment i have been praying all this will go away soon. well hopes are all we have so ladies i hope inchallah that the consulate will open monday and we will all get good news our sweetie pies got their packet they have been promising for the past several weeks. well good luck to us all and God Bless you all.

goodnight i am going to pass out.

love natalie

.png

How it started:

2/28/07 NOA2 For K-1

4/15/07 interview

6/5/07 interview

6/10/07 got visa

6/26/07 came to america

AOS-

Filed AOS & EAD-2/14/08

3/11/08- Boimetrics& RFE

4/2-touched

4/30- AOS touched

5/01-AOS touched again

6/11/2008 RFE2

6/26/2008 touched again

Timeline
I'm headed to home to Miami in a few weeks and mentally, I'm already there.

miami sounds great right about now. on the beach with a sex on the beach withuot the guilt (drink its so good non-alcoholic too:D) sipping away as the salty air breeze blows and hear the crashing of the waves in the background and tanning myself in the mid morning sun and my butler just rang the bell. oops not the bell another customer calling bc they have have screen saver on their screen. ladies and gents if you have dish network and on your screen it says press select to continue please do so bc that would save us all the hassle, also make sure that all the lights are on. thank you for choosing dish you have a great day. jk still nothing from the stupid freaking consulate i am begining to think they are never going to open again GGRRR :angry::angry: i just want to know another date is that so much to ask. whether its opening that day or zakaria has his interview that day. just as long i know there is some type of future in knowing our guys are going to be here.

love natalie

.png

How it started:

2/28/07 NOA2 For K-1

4/15/07 interview

6/5/07 interview

6/10/07 got visa

6/26/07 came to america

AOS-

Filed AOS & EAD-2/14/08

3/11/08- Boimetrics& RFE

4/2-touched

4/30- AOS touched

5/01-AOS touched again

6/11/2008 RFE2

6/26/2008 touched again

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.