Rachel Rauf

I 130 approved Nebraska June filer

2 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Good morning everyone I went to check my husband's case status last night and to my surprise I found we were approved! After 8 months we are finally finished with the Nebraska part I can't even begin to explain how happy I am but I know this is just the beginning of a long road we made mistakes in our petition but we were still approved. Our translation of our marriage certificate did not have the translator statement or signature and we did not send in our marriage certificate in Urdu. I can't believe we are approved but I am happy I'm thinking we should get these documents ready for National visa center that we missed on the petition Nebraska is saving us Time by approving us and not giving us a request for evidence so I'm thankful for that but I'm nervous about the next steps any advice on the next step or feedback as to why we got approved so easily would be helpful thanks everyone and stay positive approvals are coming

29 minutes ago, Rachel Rauf said:

Good morning everyone I went to check my husband's case status last night and to my surprise I found we were approved! After 8 months we are finally finished with the Nebraska part I can't even begin to explain how happy I am but I know this is just the beginning of a long road we made mistakes in our petition but we were still approved. Our translation of our marriage certificate did not have the translator statement or signature and we did not send in our marriage certificate in Urdu. I can't believe we are approved but I am happy I'm thinking we should get these documents ready for National visa center that we missed on the petition Nebraska is saving us Time by approving us and not giving us a request for evidence so I'm thankful for that but I'm nervous about the next steps any advice on the next step or feedback as to why we got approved so easily would be helpful thanks everyone and stay positive approvals are coming

Congrats on your approvaL.

If you are from Pakistan, you should got a registered computerized NADRA marraige certificate together with your orginal urdu one and its english translation for NVC.

If not from there than you should get your orginal urdu one and its english official translation

This will help you with your NVC process

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/the-immigrant-visa-process/after-petition-approved.html

Edited by Beast7

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.