56 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Ghana
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Mamz said:

Sam at what time exactly did u receive the appointment email... mine is still not in .. 9days more and it will be two months since I went to the embassy... super disturbed 

Helloo it was from 31st January to 26th February so a lil less than a month. So you just keep praying okay. Hope it helps. I wish you well.🙏

2 hours ago, SamwiseG said:

Helloo it was from 31st January to 26th February so a lil less than a month. So you just keep praying okay. Hope it helps. I wish you well.🙏

I want to knw the time of the day ...as in evening, morning or afternoon.. anyways my fiancé want us to pay another visa fee for a new appointment cuz wen we call them is the same old news and I think the medicals has an expiry date 

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Mamz said:

I want to knw the time of the day ...as in evening, morning or afternoon.. anyways my fiancé want us to pay another visa fee for a new appointment cuz wen we call them is the same old news and I think the medicals has an expiry date 

Around 5:10pm 26th of February and appointment was next day 27th February 7:30am. Medicals expires in 6months. Hint* you can't make another appointment. We tried same and it didn't work out. I called them and they told me they blocked us from making another appointment. The appointment will come from them ONLY. Secondly, you can't pay visa fee twice. Unless it expires ( 1yr I think). I hope it helps. Good luck

20 minutes ago, SamwiseG said:

Around 5:10pm 26th of February and appointment was next day 27th February 7:30am. Medicals expires in 6months. Hint* you can't make another appointment. We tried same and it didn't work out. I called them and they told me they blocked us from making another appointment. The appointment will come from them ONLY. Secondly, you can't pay visa fee twice. Unless it expires ( 1yr I think). I hope it helps. Good luck

Did you try booking another appointment date with a new payment receipt? Cuz I knw the old one won’t go through since it has already been used in the system... am too stressed 😩😩😩 I need God 

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Mamz said:

Did you try booking another appointment date with a new payment receipt? Cuz I knw the old one won’t go through since it has already been used in the system... am too stressed 😩😩😩 I need God 

A new payment receipt? But you forgotten you gonna use same case number, same name, same passport number and ds160 barcode. All already in the system. Hope it helps. God is King.🙏

• 1 month later...
On 5/4/2018 at 3:44 PM, Mamz said:

Hi Mamz, pls any update. It will be of help to those waiting. Thanks

22 hours ago, Abia20 said:

Hi Mamz, pls any update. It will be of help to those waiting. Thanks

Hmmm I paid another visa fee for a new appointment cuz they never sent no email... am yet to go for my 2nd interview tho since I wasn’t interviewed the first time I went to the embassy 

On 7/2/2018 at 5:37 PM, Mamz said:

Hmmm I paid another visa fee for a new appointment cuz they never sent no email... am yet to go for my 2nd interview tho since I wasn’t interviewed the first time I went to the embassy 

Sorry to hear that. How long did it take to get the email from when your packet got to the embassy

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Congratulations dear...... I still haven’t received any email from them after emailing and contacting them for several times. My case reached the embassy last December, I’m so tired, angry and so so frustrated. I filled the ds 160 and it’s more than a month now but still can get appointment. Hmmm not easy at all.

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/4/2018 at 3:08 PM, SamwiseG said:

Hi Sam pls I want knw if your wife was given a completed form for her medicals she did ,for the adjustment of status here in America 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.