Charlttemark

Has anyone had in problems with walkin's in Manila?

1 post in this topic

Hi guys.We went to the embassy on Friday to file the USCIS petition. Thought we had everything. We actually had everything on the requirements that I printed out. I also made an error in my address by she just used the white out tape and told me I could put my Philippines address because I had put my US address. So that wasn't a big deal. At the end she told me I shouldn't file because of that mistake and she also needed the birth certificate of the newborn and the CBRA of my son AND the Cemonar which was the one that's really unexpected. Anybody have any experience similar? In the end I just didn't file the petition. She was very dry but very helpful and saying that even if I emailed that stuff she "couldn't guarantee" how long it might be pushed back. She just said get those documents and THEN file in a few days. We managed go get the Ceminor on the same day. My wife waited at the NSO all day after we left Manila. Of course I can't schedule another appointment yet online because it's saying that I already have an appt since this all happened Friday morning. I assume the system has to catch up. So, Monday morning at 8 am I'll call the scheduling hotline for the USCIS petition (I'm not sure about all these acronyms) and set up another interview.  I also saw that walkin's are accepted. I'm afraid all the appointments for the day I need next week will be booked online before I can talk to anyone on Monday morning.  My main question for this thread is has anyone ever had a problem with a walkin in Manila for I130 petition?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.