kins

London medical price rise

94 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hey rebbeca!! yes we worked things out it seems he made a mistake etc and still loves me lol

Yes I didnt want to postpone things but money is so tight for us right now I only emailed the london embassy to ask what I needed or if any forms needed updating before we ask to schedule an appointment - they told me i needed medical and police cert, and affidavite support from the american half - I told him to get all the other stuff too. Anyways few days letter I get the letter in the mail with the date of 7 june!!! Anyways I have asked my brother in law to see if he would loan me the money but i dont know right now he said yes but he has to run it by my sister which I am not too happy about as I know she will not be happy - if you remember my family are not very supportive in all this:( So I am freting my little ### off and been speaking to my american half he said lets see if they will loan you the money if not then we will have to reschedule - we have no choice - all my money is tied up in my house wich I will sell and well work for him is a bit slow and plus it will cost him double with the way the currency is right now which right now he cant afford to do:(

- umm quick question if anyoen knows or remembers here - is his W2 for year 2006 ok to present as he hasnt got a trascript for it but has the W2?

AS to the hotel yes i tried that hotel online and well i think they either didnt have any rooms or they quoted £70 *1 i beleieve that is per person which is £140 as my friend is coming with me damn cant afford that!!

Lina

OMG.....lina's back!!! :o:D

Welcome back, woman!

Hey if I were you I wouldn't postpone that stuff anymore!! Just keep things moving!!

PLEASE REMEMBER TO UPDATE YOUR TIMELINE AS THE STATISTICS ON THIS FORUM ARE CALCULATED VIA THE TIMELINES. PLEASE GO TO: http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

WAITING FOR AN INTERVIEW DATE AT LONDON? COME JOIN US HERE: <a

London Interview list

http://www.frappr.com/visaapplicantsvianebraska/map]http://www.frappr.com/visaapplicantsvianebraska/map</a>

Frapper map of the world for those who applied for marriage based visa through Nebraska, It's a good way to actually see where people are, if anyone is near you, send messages to discuss, vent, or share even meet up!!!

27 Feb. 2006: K1 petition sent to Nebraska Service Centre

2 March 2006: NOA1 dated (received in mail on 9 March 2006)

4 May 2006: NOA2!!!!! (DAY 66)

8 May 2006: File Sent to NVC (as stated on email dated 9 May)

24 May 2006: NVC sends our file to London Embassy

8 June 2006: Packet 3 arrives (DAY 101)

25 August 2006: Pack 3 sent to London Embassy registered post

29 August 2006: London Embassy receives my Pack 3 - 9/9/06 pack 4 arrives

SEPT 2006:APPLICATION PUT ON HOLD - WE HAD A FALLING OUT.

MAY 2007:RESUMED THE VISA APPLICATION

6 June 2007: Medical @ 2.30pm - need to get anew GP letter and psychiatric evaluation

7 June 2007: INTERVIEW @ 10am - waiting for new police record letter

3 July 2007: APPROVED/Visa arrives

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Timeline

Lina, I kind of doubt whether they will ask to see his tax return at all. It's not even an 'official' requirement of the I134.

BUT he COULD order the tax transcripts IMMEDIATELY and have them fairly quickly. How long do they take, people? (I've never ordered them but have I not read they only take like 10 days?) Have him order the transcripts but don't loose sleep if he doesn't have it to you in time. If his I134 is otherwise sufficient, London probably won't need it.

Have him complete the I134, including an employer letter and paystubs. Carry the W2 with you for back up and the taxes IF David can get them. But don't drive him nuts over it - I really don't think it will matter if his wages are over the levels.

Can't you get a credit card and take a cash advance on it for your fees? Then pay it off later?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Yeah driving him nuts - lol thats what he said i did last year hence why he backed off lol. yes i told him to order his transcript for last year i have the previouse 2 years already and told him to just send the W2 with the I134 and employer letter and bank details and intent to marry letter all notorized to me as soon as possible, and at the interview if they still wanted the transcript which i doubt atleast he has it and i will get it withi a week. I had to order another subject access record from the police but I dont think it will arrive before the interview so i was gonna take the old one with me and show them that I have no records and tell them when the new one gets to me I will fax it - ok this means a week or so in delay but thats all i can do besides as I have booked the medical the day before my interview there will be a delay anyways, bt thats not much of a biggy as I will still have to sell my house. As long as all the official stuff is done then I am happy lol. But as I said I have no idea whats happening now - it is my birthday today and I wasnt even gonna think about the visa stuff today but my brother in law rang me to tell me he asked his wife (my sister) if they can loan me £300 and she said now if lina wants to do this then she will have to do it alone!! Really pisses me off she knows she wil get her money back she knows I am gonna do this and yet I get no support.

I cant get a credit card right now as I dont have good credit right now I have an exhistign card but thats already kinda maxed out. I really have no idea what the hell I am gonna do - I spoke to dave today he said his work will pick up here soon and well if we dont have the oney then we have to reschedule, and he will try and send me what he can so I can put it aside for the fees and when we have enough then ask for an appointment - I styill have the case open till september. I am so pissed I have helped ppl I know online adn actually met with money issues and its like now I dont get any help not that I am asking for it from my online friends i wouldnt do that but family atleast should be helping me I have no support at all - noone to help me work out the reserach about shipping stuff over and taking the cats etc except for this site - and when i was doing all that last year I felt so stressed with it all that I ended up taking it out on dave and I nearly lost him for good last time i dont want that to happen now - I want to be there in his arms as quick as I can as this has dragged on so long!!

I am sorry I am venting I am so miserable on this my special day:(

Lina (UKC)

Lina, I kind of doubt whether they will ask to see his tax return at all. It's not even an 'official' requirement of the I134.

BUT he COULD order the tax transcripts IMMEDIATELY and have them fairly quickly. How long do they take, people? (I've never ordered them but have I not read they only take like 10 days?) Have him order the transcripts but don't loose sleep if he doesn't have it to you in time. If his I134 is otherwise sufficient, London probably won't need it.

Have him complete the I134, including an employer letter and paystubs. Carry the W2 with you for back up and the taxes IF David can get them. But don't drive him nuts over it - I really don't think it will matter if his wages are over the levels.

Can't you get a credit card and take a cash advance on it for your fees? Then pay it off later?

PLEASE REMEMBER TO UPDATE YOUR TIMELINE AS THE STATISTICS ON THIS FORUM ARE CALCULATED VIA THE TIMELINES. PLEASE GO TO: http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

WAITING FOR AN INTERVIEW DATE AT LONDON? COME JOIN US HERE: <a

London Interview list

http://www.frappr.com/visaapplicantsvianebraska/map]http://www.frappr.com/visaapplicantsvianebraska/map</a>

Frapper map of the world for those who applied for marriage based visa through Nebraska, It's a good way to actually see where people are, if anyone is near you, send messages to discuss, vent, or share even meet up!!!

27 Feb. 2006: K1 petition sent to Nebraska Service Centre

2 March 2006: NOA1 dated (received in mail on 9 March 2006)

4 May 2006: NOA2!!!!! (DAY 66)

8 May 2006: File Sent to NVC (as stated on email dated 9 May)

24 May 2006: NVC sends our file to London Embassy

8 June 2006: Packet 3 arrives (DAY 101)

25 August 2006: Pack 3 sent to London Embassy registered post

29 August 2006: London Embassy receives my Pack 3 - 9/9/06 pack 4 arrives

SEPT 2006:APPLICATION PUT ON HOLD - WE HAD A FALLING OUT.

MAY 2007:RESUMED THE VISA APPLICATION

6 June 2007: Medical @ 2.30pm - need to get anew GP letter and psychiatric evaluation

7 June 2007: INTERVIEW @ 10am - waiting for new police record letter

3 July 2007: APPROVED/Visa arrives

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.