Jump to content

Address Question

2 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hey guys, my wife and I have our aos interview at the end of this month, and we are getting very nervous.  The more I research, the more I get nervous.  Anyways, I am a college student, and because of that we used my parents' address on my wife's green card application.  We live in my uncle's basement next door, but just in case college life takes us somewhere different, we used my parents' address on the application.  Is that going to give us problems at the interview?  Should we change our address beforehand?  What's the best thing that we should do???  Thank you for all your help!!!

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

it is fine to have a different mailing address from where you stay.

just remember each time your wife moves she has to update where she is living within 10 days with the ar-11 it is done online and takes 10 minutes.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.