Jai D

I 797 Approval Notice Received

29 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Well seems like the timing to receive it it's different for everyone but is usually 3 days from when they update you that your card has been mailed. But it shouldn't be long friend. Be patient! :) congrats again! 

Edited by Frank1420

1 minute ago, Frank1420 said:

Well seems like the timing to receive it it's different for everyone but is usually 3 days from when they update you that your card has been mailed. But it shouldn't be long friend. Be patient! :) congrats again! 

Ok Frank Thank You, I have a trip with family coming up we are actually leaving on Friday and we will back following Thursday, Should I put the mail on Hold and then go collect it when we come back from the trip ? What do you recommend trip has been already planned there is no chance of cancelling it  and we are going to New Orleans 

Timeline

I'd say you go and celebrate!

as far as the mail have you call them to see if holding your mail is an option? I believe I heard of usps being able to do that but you should call or stop by your usps local office and ask.

2 minutes ago, Frank1420 said:

as far as the mail have you call them to see if holding your mail is an option? I believe I heard of usps being able to do that but you should call or stop by your usps local office and ask.

OK Frank I will celebRATE Cant wait to see my Card :)) I will find out by going to nearest USPS.. 

On 19/07/2017 at 1:05 AM, Frank1420 said:

DFrank How are you. I got update by saying Card Was Mailed to Me but I did not get any tracking Number? Do i have to call USCIS for the Tracking number or will it update after a day or two pls let me know. thank you

Timeline

My status never gave me a tracking #. Once I received the card was mailed update I received my card within 3 days.

you can try the 800 number I doubt they can help. Does not hurt to try. I'd say just be patient.

11 hours ago, Frank1420 said:

My status never gave me a tracking #. Once I received the card was mailed update I received my card within 3 days.

you can try the 800 number I doubt they can help. Does not hurt to try. I'd say just be patient.

ok Frank 800 Number I think they only open from mon to friday I will wait and see check my mail box Monday Tuesday. Is there anything I have to do at this point ? Like checking with USPS call them and see where it is ? thanks 

Timeline

As far as I know, NO.

Patience is key! I'd say you just wait. You seem to be very impatient. Live your life as normal and before you realize it will be in the mail. They do priority mail which is like 3 days from when usps picks it up.

16 minutes ago, Frank1420 said:

As far as I know, NO.

Patience is key! I'd say you just wait. You seem to be very impatient. Live your life as normal and before you realize it will be in the mail. They do priority mail which is like 3 days from when usps picks it up.

OK Frank Card Was Mailed on Friday so Three Days Will be Tuesday or Wednesday I will check on it. Sorry I know I am bit impatient after all waiting over a year you can understand the anxiety thanks 

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Jai D said:

OK Frank Card Was Mailed on Friday so Three Days Will be Tuesday or Wednesday I will check on it. Sorry I know I am bit impatient after all waiting over a year you can understand the anxiety thanks 

I understand it first hand. But you already know you got approved. I think that's the worse part not knowing what they will decide. In your case you are blessed to know that they indeed approved your case.

1 hour ago, Frank1420 said:

I understand it first hand. But you already know you got approved. I think that's the worse part not knowing what they will decide. In your case you are blessed to know that they indeed approved your case.

OK Frank I Understand what you were saying I will keep you updated thanks 

On 22/07/2017 at 7:08 PM, Frank1420 said:

Frank How are you. I got the New GC thanks for all the info you gave me and made me feel better. Couple of things I got the Old Design Only  and It Never Updated in the USCIS website still today but I received by Mail. Now Next Step would be citizenship 

Timeline
11 hours ago, Jai D said:

Frank How are you. I got the New GC thanks for all the info you gave me and made me feel better. Couple of things I got the Old Design Only  and It Never Updated in the USCIS website still today but I received by Mail. Now Next Step would be citizenship 

At times their online case status is unreliable :/ 

congratulations! And that's what this forum is for to share your experience and help others on the way. I hope you do the same for someone who is going to go through the same as you did. We all get anxious and the wait is the worst part of this process... having someone telling you it's normal and that they waited long too kind of gives you a peace of mind.

On 29/07/2017 at 11:28 AM, Frank1420 said:

At times their online case status is unreliable :/ 

congratulations! And that's what this forum is for to share your experience and help others on the way. I hope you do the same for someone who is going to go through the same as you did. We all get anxious and the wait is the worst part of this process... having someone telling you it's normal and that they waited long too kind of gives you a peace of mind.

thank you frank.. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.