baconmunch

Waiting for P4, unexpected email communication

5 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi everyone, I sent my Packet 3 checklist to the Montreal IV and received an email with the following response:

Dear Sir or Madam:

Please be advised that your fiance visa application is being processed in our office, and upon completion, we will contact you accordingly.

In the meantime, carefully note that you are not required to send your Packet 3 documents, and also not eligible to book an appointment until you receive further instructions.

My Montreal number was showing as Ready in the CEAC tracker, did I mis-step anywhere along the way? I was hoping to receive the Packet 4 email with instructions to schedule the interview.

Timeline

Nothing yet. My NVC case number has had the Last Updated date change 3 times in July now, all the while the status shows "READY". 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

You should try emailing them again. I waited for the last updated date to change again, which was last Friday the 14th. I emailed them on Sunday the 16th, and received my packet 4 on the 17th. Hope you get your interview date soon! 

Timeline

I got a response to my inquiry from Sunday. They advised me to look up the packet 3 instructions and send the requested materials. Sent!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.