richrt23

I-129F Mailing Question

8 posts in this topic

Hi all, so I just sent my I-129f packet using FedEx but I don't think the FedEx employee put "Attn: I-129F" on the mailing address or the entire address.. only the 2501 South State Highway, Lewisville, TX 75067. Do you think my packet will make it to USCIS? I'm a bit worried.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
24 minutes ago, richrt23 said:

Hi all, so I just sent my I-129f packet using FedEx but I don't think the FedEx employee put "Attn: I-129F" on the mailing address or the entire address.. only the 2501 South State Highway, Lewisville, TX 75067. Do you think my packet will make it to USCIS? I'm a bit worried.

the "Attn: I-129F" is often written for convenience purposes for the receiver. Once USCIS receives and opens the package they will know that it is a I-129F petition. So do not worry!

Timeline
27 minutes ago, richrt23 said:

Oh i just noticed that part of the address is missing. When did you sent the package? Because you could just contact Fedex and explain to them that part of the address is missing. The sooner you contact them, the easier for them it will be to locate the package.

Edited by SamWasi

5 minutes ago, SamWasi said:

Oh i just noticed that part of the address is missing. When did you sent the package? Because you could just contact Fedex and explain to them that part of the address is missing. The sooner you contact them, the easier for them it will be to locate the package.

I sent it maybe 4 hours ago? Is the end part a big deal you think?

Timeline
Just now, richrt23 said:

I sent it maybe 4 hours ago? Is the end part a big deal you think?

From the address below, particularly the Suite 400, it looks like USCIS is situated in a building with other companies/organizations. If USCIS is not written anywhere on the package, there is a chance that the package might not be delivered, not necessarily lost. So i advise you to go to the FedEx office where you drop off your package and tell them about the address issue. It will keep your mind at peace for the next several days.

USCIS
Attn: I-129F
2501 South State Highway 121 Business
Suite 400
Lewisville, TX 75067

12 minutes ago, SamWasi said:

From the address below, particularly the Suite 400, it looks like USCIS is situated in a building with other companies/organizations. If USCIS is not written anywhere on the package, there is a chance that the package might not be delivered, not necessarily lost. So i advise you to go to the FedEx office where you drop off your package and tell them about the address issue. It will keep your mind at peace for the next several days.

USCIS
Attn: I-129F
2501 South State Highway 121 Business
Suite 400
Lewisville, TX 75067

I just talked to a representative from the store where i dropped it off and he said USCIS is on the package but it cuts off a business with "Bus".. most likely cause it ran out of space to type.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, richrt23 said:

I just talked to a representative from the store where i dropped it off and he said USCIS is on the package but it cuts off a business with "Bus".. most likely cause it ran out of space to type.

That should be no problem then! if you have a track and trace code, just keep an eye on your package. Good luck with your case!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.