H & H

Abu Dhabi Interview Experience

5 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, 

So let's start it's quite long so I hope you guys don't mind. 

On feb 5th 2017, we called at 11pm Dubai time to see if we got our interview date and with all prayers we got it !! for march 15 yay!! So me and my hubby wanted to make sure the next day that it's confirmed and all sudden they said sorry you don't have any date yet. I looked at my hubby with confused look like wth!! my hubby said sir we called few days ago, 2 of your representatives said our interview is march 15 2017 at 8am, by the sound of that he was confused himself, my hubby said to them that I want to talk to the supervisor now!!!! the rep said she not available right now that he well arrange a call back. I started crying and my heart started aching so bad. My hubby had to calm me down. Then around 4am feb 6 the supervisor called and said they don't see any date set and it's been a mistake my hubby said to her then why did 2 of your rep said it's confirmed she was in disbelieve and thought we were lying so hubby said you can check your recording she still didn't believe so she said I will check and call back. So on feb 7 at 1am she called and left voicemail saying that there was mistake and here your new date 22nd march 2017 at 8am and I was finally relieved. We got email via mail next day!!  ??????

22nd march 2017 at 8am hubby interview. The day finally arrived I was super excited and nervous praying and asking Allah for help that all goes well inshallah. Woke up at 3am got ready and hubby woke up 4am, my in laws also came to support us. We arrived at Abu Dhabi US embassy at 7am and there were two seating area one for immigrants and one for non immigrants. We waited tell 15 mins and they started letting people in I wanted to go in but was not allowed. So hubby went in past throw security line and waiting for his turn to come which was around 10 am. He told me there was only one American lady, who was interviewing only immigrants visa applicants and rest were Iran staffs. Hubby was called up to give his medical report and the Iran lady give him all his original documents back. Then American lady called and asked hubby to take oath and tell truth.

CO: how did you meet her?

My hubby had to tell her and she didn't believe him, so she called Pakistani guy up to tell my hubby why. Then hubby explained to him and all was cleared about how we met, next she said that I don't see you filed I-864a form because we used assets and we couldn't find any co sponsor, she give hubby two options to find a co sponsor or file the form I-864a with required documents cuz we are using hubby assets. He came out around 12pm. They give his passport back. We were so upset and shock ????. 

26 march at 1pm we went back to embassy to submit required documents and he took hubby passport. He came out around 3pm and they said you will get your answer in two days if all is good and you can collect your visa. ?????

Please VJ'S family pray for us that all goes well. Inshallah (god willing). I will let you all know what happens. Thank for reading and helping. I hope everyone doing just fine and wish you all the best and congrats to cc and interviews date and approved. ???

1 hour ago, Slution said:

Congrats!! Wife's visa approved today still waiting for it to be issued.... Wish you the best in America 

Thank you. Same for u. It's my hubby visa. Taking him back with me. Time to start new life new beginning!! Where was your wife visa approved? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
8 hours ago, H & H said:

Thank you. Same for u. It's my hubby visa. Taking him back with me. Time to start new life new beginning!! Where was your wife visa approved? 

It was at Guangzhou, China. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.