Mamed

Hackensack, NJ - early walk-in, yay or nay?

3 posts in this topic

Timeline

Hey guys, trying to help my friend, I couldn't find recent answer for this - can you walk-in early at Hackensack, NJ for fingerprints? The appointment is at 2:30, but we'd like to get it done earlier if possible. The appointment day works fine for us, its just the time.

For people looking for Elizabeth, NJ - as of November 2016 you cannot walk-in early not even the same day. I arrived with wife at around 12:00 (for 2:00 appointment) and security told us come back no earlier than 30 minutes. There's no free parking unless you wounder around for 2-3 blocks. Staff and service is 9/10. Be prepared for a long lines

Thanks

I cleaned My Timeline. Hope nobody minds

• 3 months later...
Timeline
2 hours ago, Avsiws said:

Did you end up walking in at this location? 

I have an appointment in the Bronx that I can't attend- location and date are not possible.

Hackensack is much closer to me... I want to do a walk in there. Do they do walk ins?

We did walk-in early, but on the day appointment was scheduled. It was almost empty so at the desk they didn't even look at the time. Were in-n-out in ~20min

I cleaned My Timeline. Hope nobody minds

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.