datdbdoe

I-751 Supported Evedince and how to present it

2 posts in this topic

I got my package back because I sent a check for the wrong amount, it gave me time to re-evaluate my supportive evidence and I added some more.

Please let me know if the list below should be sufficient enough -

Copy of GC (myself)

Copy of drivers license (me & wife) showing the same address.

Copy of Car Insurance on both of our names

2x photos

signed i-751

cashiers check

join credit cards statements and copy of the front and back card.

tax returns 2015 

join bank accounts statements for 2 accounts from various dates 2015 all the way to 12/16.

Mortgage (only on my name, but still it shows the same address)

Power of Attorney - notarized - when we were closing on the house I was out of town so I gave my wife the PoA to sign on my name.

End of year mortgage summary

Travel insurance for me, my wife and my step daughter on various trips 2014-2016

Airline tickets from many trips we did (20) including out of the country.

Pictures from various vacations around the world celebrating holidays and birthdays

Health insurance that my work covers for both of us (2 years)

Health insurance claims

Life insurance showing my wife as 100% beneficiary 

Statement of benefits that both of us has from my work

Medical cards for 2 years back.

Electricity, Gas, Phone, Water bills (some show both of our names, some show one but the address is always the same)

Pictures of me visiting my step daughter school

Access letter from the bank confirming we have active accounts with activity since two years ago

two sworn affidavit from our neighbor and friend

Now, this is a lot of information and can easily get confusing, therfore I am looking for the easier way to present it to the immigration-

Do I write on each paper on the top what is it? or just keep them as-is printed and send them and let them figure it out?

Is there anything that you would add?

Thanks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.