Jump to content

I-751 Supported Evedince and how to present it

2 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

I got my package back because I sent a check for the wrong amount, it gave me time to re-evaluate my supportive evidence and I added some more.

Please let me know if the list below should be sufficient enough -


Copy of GC (myself)

Copy of drivers license (me & wife) showing the same address.

Copy of Car Insurance on both of our names

2x photos

signed i-751

cashiers check

join credit cards statements and copy of the front and back card.

tax returns 2015 

join bank accounts statements for 2 accounts from various dates 2015 all the way to 12/16.

Mortgage (only on my name, but still it shows the same address)

Power of Attorney - notarized - when we were closing on the house I was out of town so I gave my wife the PoA to sign on my name.

End of year mortgage summary

Travel insurance for me, my wife and my step daughter on various trips 2014-2016

Airline tickets from many trips we did (20) including out of the country.

Pictures from various vacations around the world celebrating holidays and birthdays

Health insurance that my work covers for both of us (2 years)

Health insurance claims

Life insurance showing my wife as 100% beneficiary 

Statement of benefits that both of us has from my work

Medical cards for 2 years back.

Electricity, Gas, Phone, Water bills (some show both of our names, some show one but the address is always the same)

Pictures of me visiting my step daughter school

Access letter from the bank confirming we have active accounts with activity since two years ago

two sworn affidavit from our neighbor and friend


Now, this is a lot of information and can easily get confusing, therfore I am looking for the easier way to present it to the immigration-

Do I write on each paper on the top what is it? or just keep them as-is printed and send them and let them figure it out?

Is there anything that you would add?



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.