nyala62

CR1 reaffirmed in Ghana (split topic)

1,471 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
On 6/21/2017 at 2:25 PM, nyala62 said:

Yes ,Ghana Embassy is getting much much better, a lot of approvals now, all the reaffirms I know are getting through, Wooooow. Thank God The Almighty ,He has done it for us......

Gm vj members  I called nvc this morning and the lady who answered the phone said, there's a note stating they will be forwarding our case to the embassy, but she doesn't know when. And I asked her if we will receive any letter from nvc, she said no, but rather from the embassy, I thought we supposed to get a letter from the nvc once our case is forwarded. These ppl can stress ppl. Anyone with an idea pls. Thanks 

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Thank Allah he has given you a favor, you do receive a call or a letter from embassy is what Suley got a call on the initial interview, second interview  should be the same. 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Jenilyn and Awal said:

Thank Allah he has given you a favor, you do receive a call or a letter from embassy is what Suley got a call on the initial interview, second interview  should be the same. 

This is for our reaffirm .

Timeline
2 hours ago, trustG said:

Gm vj members  I called nvc this morning and the lady who answered the phone said, there's a note stating they will be forwarding our case to the embassy, but she doesn't know when. And I asked her if we will receive any letter from nvc, she said no, but rather from the embassy, I thought we supposed to get a letter from the nvc once our case is forwarded. These ppl can stress ppl. Anyone with an idea pls. Thanks 

You will receive a letter from the embassy just like the 1st time around telling the applicant  to go the embassy for an appointment time and instructing what  documents are needed for the 2nd interview. There will be a request for new medicals, police report, etc. I received the letter in the US and scanned it to him.

Timeline

REAFFIRMATION TIMELINE

I am going to unfollow this thread because I get a lot of notifications, but since there's not a lot of information on here about the post interview timeline. I'll share my information, and I hope it helps someone.

1st Visa Interview  6/22/15  DENIED

NOIR letter  received 9/15/16

NOIR rebuttal submitted 10/8/16

Case Reaffirmed notice 10/28/16

Received letter from the embassy for appointment 3/24/17 (Letter was dated 2/17/17, but took a month to make it to my house!)

Went to embassy for appointment time 3/31/17

Interview date 6/20/17  APPROVED

Currently waiting on visa. 6/26/17

Edited by REM4ALWAYS

Timeline
1 hour ago, REM4ALWAYS said:

REAFFIRMATION TIMELINE

I am going to unfollow this thread because I get a lot of notifications, but since there's not a lot of information on here about the post interview timeline. I'll share my information, and I hope it helps someone.

Received letter from the embassy for appointment 3/24/17 (Letter was dated 2/17/17, but took a month to make it to my house!)

REM4ALWAYS  thank you very much. I really appreciate your time and the information. God bless you  hope u received ur visa soon. 

Timeline
21 hours ago, REM4ALWAYS said:

REAFFIRMATION TIMELINE

REM4ALWAYS, Have you picked up your passport and documents from DHL yet? My wife is also waiting but I think you are ahead of us. Our was issued on June 14. Hope we will complete this journey soon. Please update us

Timeline
31 minutes ago, Boohene102314 said:

REM4ALWAYS, congrats on your visa approval!!!!  

Boohehe 102314,did ur hubby had his interview already? 

Timeline

tustG, no interview date yet.  Our reaffirmed petition is at the Embassy since early this month. June 2017.  Prayerfully we will hear something very soon.  I am so excited to hear about all of the reaffirmed petitions that are receiving the final stamp of approval!

Timeline
1 minute ago, Boohene102314 said:

tustG, no interview date yet.  Our reaffirmed petition is at the Embassy since early this month. June 2017.  Prayerfully we will hear something very soon.  I am so excited to hear about all of the reaffirmed petitions that are receiving the final stamp of approval!

God willing yeah that is giving us hope that we will also get through, ours is at nvc when I called yesterday, the guy told me they're going to forward it back to the embassy, but he can't tell me when, so I will call again next week. We face the same thing from the co lady,  she completely lied about our relationship  but thank God all of us have our case's reaffirm, also thank God she's no more there. I pray u and ur hubby gets ur date soon. Let's pray for each other it has not been easy. But God is in control we shall overcome. 🙌🙌🙌🙌

Timeline

Yes, let us pray for each other that we will be with our spouses' very, very soon.  Be thankful for our blessings and pray that God gives is strength to hold on a bit longer.  It has not been easy, but the love we share and the future we will have has made it all worth it!! :yes:

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Boohene102314 said:

Yes, let us pray for each other that we will be with our spouses' very, very soon.  Be thankful for our blessings and pray that God gives is strength to hold on a bit longer.  It has not been easy, but the love we share and the future we will have has made it all worth it!! :yes:

Amen. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.