Brittany_Barrie

Administrative process is a Joke!!

28 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sierra Leone
Timeline

The embassy has gone into my case again and updated the date but not the status this is the 3rd Time in 2 weeks. Good or bad?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

The embassy has gone into my case again and updated the date but not the status this is the 3rd Time in 2 weeks. Good or bad?

Hii,

I think any updates is a good sign , but till the statu isnt updated thats not what we are waiting for .

I believe youll get a good news so soon ??????

Please tell me how long you are in AP process??

Timeline

Its a long time.. its very bad that AP takes so much time for some cases with no reason,, sometimes i think they forget us .

I hope i happen soon for both of us ???????

Timeline

Yes I hope the same for you and I will keep u updated. Make sure u email them everyday that's what I did and it makes them look into the case. Let me know your out come.

Timeline

Yes I hope the same for you and I will keep u updated. Make sure u email them everyday that's what I did and it makes them look into the case. Let me know your out come.

Hii, good day!

Any news my friend??

Actually today we recieved another update on date but statue in still AP.

I hope it ends asap??

Its good energy for us when we see an update even whn it is on date not statu. ;)

Timeline

Hi friend no good news yet! And my date on my status has been updated that's about it, but that makes me feel good too still waiting for an answer! ?

Timeline

Hi friend no good news yet! And my date on my status has been updated that's about it, but that makes me feel good too still waiting for an answer! ?

Hi friend,

Any updates or good news??

Today we recirved another update on date but still AP.

It makes me so happy and thank God that they are workinv on my case???? I hope it over for all soon??????

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.