Cam73

DCF I-130 London Processing Time hasn't changed this week...

74 posts in this topic

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

NOA2 received today, dated 5th January. Only almost a month late, hoping for a fast turn around of the case number but based on your experience so far I won't hold my breath.

Yay, progress!  My husbands case number came within a week after the NOA2, I want to say just a couple of days later.  Also to help put you at ease, we had our incredibly relaxed interview on Tuesday, we were the very last one of the day, and got the email Friday that the visa is on its way to the courier.  That means we will be getting his passport back less than a week after the interview.  So seems it goes fast after the NOA2!

Just now, yunnipie said:

Yay, progress!  My husbands case number came within a week after the NOA2, I want to say just a couple of days later.  Also to help put you at ease, we had our incredibly relaxed interview on Tuesday, we were the very last one of the day, and got the email Friday that the visa is on its way to the courier.  That means we will be getting his passport back less than a week after the interview.  So seems it goes fast after the NOA2!

I think Cam is still waiting for his case number though, so they don't seem to be very on the ball right now. My new employer is being incredibly patient about my delays, but are eager for a new start date so sooner I can get that interview date set the better!

Congratulations on getting it approved! When are you moving out there?

Sadly I have to leave sooner than my husband because of a job opportunity for me, too.  I'm grateful they are holding it as long as they are.  He will be moving to Oregon at the end of February and I'm going on the 7th.where abouts are you moving to?

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Cam73 said:

Just to complete the circle...visa approved yesterday after about 20 mins at the embassy.

Congratulations!!  When do you leave?  My husband is on his plane to come here now :)

6 hours ago, Cam73 said:

Just to complete the circle...visa approved yesterday after about 20 mins at the embassy.

Congrats!!! Happy for you guys!

Married: 23 Dec 2016

I130 sent: 9 Jan 2017

NAO1: 18 Jan 2017

RFE: Birth certificate: 12 July 2017

RFE sent: 26 July 2017

I-130 approved (NAO2): 5 Sep 2017

Sent to NVC: 29 Sep 2017

NVC received: 6 Oct 2017

Case no. received: 17 Oct 2017

Package sent: 27 Oct 2017

Scan date: 31 Oct 2017

Case complete: 7 Dec 217

Interview date scheduled: 14 Dec 2017

Interview date: 9 Jan 2018 

10 hours ago, Cam73 said:

I went to my interview today and was also approved. Now just to wait for the email from the courier!

Hi everyone,

This is my first post but i've been on another forum for quite a while but wanted to branch out here as well.

London 1-130 Processing times have only advanced 2 days since the 27 January! It was processing apps from 14th December on 27th Jan, then on 17th Feb it was updated and showed no change with 14th December petitions still being processed, then today they updated after another week and its now only 16th December! Whats going on! I heard DCF was supposed to be faster lol.

We didn't file until mid Jan so i'm hoping its just the backlog of pre christmas petition filers and that next week it might jump to early Jan filers.

Anyone who filed recently want to chime in here. Doesn't seem to be a DCF London filing timeline thread about.

Hi Chris,

For what it's worth - I think the processing time at the end of Jan was unusually quick and now seems to be settling back into its "about 9 weeks" standard which I've seen over the past 4 months. Sometimes there are big jumps in the date and sometimes they just get the date wrong when they update... I know it's no fun at all. 

I picked up my visa today, just under 20 weeks from NOA1, with a straightforward case, no RFE and soonest available medical and embassy appointments, in case that helps with your planning.

Best of luck

Edited by Cam73

• 1 month later...

just adding in as I have also been obsessively tracking since early March - basically, it's not reliable! Some weeks they update it and the date jumps logically, but then clearly they forget, don't update it for several days past when they're 'supposed' to and then can't be bothered to find the real date applications are being processed from so just leave up whatever was on there. This scenario has happened twice, plus other weeks they are usually 'late' updating the info as well. I think for anyone new, it's just important to keep it mind as a ballpark but not stress too much - it's really the longest step in the process so try to be zen about it (I know I am!!).

I am the USC, my husband is a UKC. IR-1 via DCF London.

3/24/2017: I-130 packet sent

3/28/2017: NOA1 date

5/19/2017: NOA2 date (received 5/25)

6/14/2017: LND number received

6/27/2017: medical booked

6/29/2017: Knightsbridge call that needs to come back for 2nd chest x-ray

6/30/2017: 2nd chest x-ray

7/3/2017: Knightsbridge call to confirm x-ray was clear

7/5/2017: interview booked - approved in principle pending receipt of medical

7/6/2017: status changed to Issued

7/09/2017: e-mail from courier that it had been received from embassy

7/10/2017: courier delivered

future:

8/8/2017: POE Denver In'tl Airport

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.