Thairi

I-751 September 2016 Filers

2,935 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, VforA said:

This would probably explain why the cases are being transferred to local office. Sometime last week we made an online request asking why our case is taking longer than the processing time published. Since then the case was approved on 02/25, moved to local office on 02/26 and then added the following comments to the history:

"On February xx, 2018, your inquiry about why your case is taking longer than our processing time, referral number SRxxxxxxxxxxxCSC, was assigned to an officer for response."

"On February 27, 2018, we sent a response to your inquiry about why your case is taking longer than our processing time, referral number SRxxxxxxxxxxxx8CSC."

"On February 27, 2018, your inquiry about why your case is taking longer than our processing time, referral number SRxxxxxxxxxCSC, was completed."

For those who transferred the case to local office, please check if you made an inquiry on the case. 

I didn’t made inquirie neither I applied for citizenship and I have the same message as everyone else. All cases from August 2016 till July 2017 fullers cases got transferred to their local offices 

On 2/23/2018 at 2:47 PM, shenhua said:

Has your case status online been updated to Card was mailed? Thanks.

Yeah it has

Adjustment of Status (AOS)

Spoiler

5/27/2014 0 Concurrent filling of I-130 (Petition), I-485 (AOS), I-764 (EAD), I-131 (AP)

5/27/2014 0 Submitted via UPS 2 day (cover letter thread)

5/29/2014 2 Arrived at Chicago Lockbox

6/6/2014 10 Checks cleared

6/10/2014 14 Notice of Action NOA1 (I130, I485, I131, I765) received. [Mailed out: Jun 05 2014)

6/11/2014 15 Notice of Action NOA1 (Biometrics) received. [Mailed out: Jun 09 2014]

6/18/2014 22 Biometrics done (early walk-in)

6/27/2014 31 Biometrics appointment date

6/28/2014 32 RFE (I-485/I-864) Joint Sponsor (rfe thread)

7/3/2014 37 RFE reply sent via UPS

7/8/2014 42 RFE received by USCIS. Processing now at NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER

7/15/2014 49 I-485: Testing and Interview

8/13/2014 78 Received EAD/AP card in mail. (Date of issue: 08/06/14)

8/18/2014 83 Received notification: interview date assigned

9/18/2014 114 Interview date

9/18/2014 114 Green card approved (2yr Conditional)! Case status: Card in production

9/24/2014 120 USPS 2 day: Shipped from KORBIN, KY

9/25/2014 121 Delivered: Greencard (2yr Conditional) in hand. YAY!

Removal of Conditions (ROC) - SUCCESSFUL

9/9/2016 Submitted via USPS - Priority flat rate medium box (3 or 4 business days)

9/13/2016 Delivered: LAGUNA NIGUEL, CA 92607

9/13/2016 I-797 NOA1 - Conditional Residence Extension

9/24/2016 I-797 NOA2 - Biometric Appointment

10/13/2016 I-797 Biometric Appointment

3/8/2017 I-551 InfoPass Passport stamp (extended to 12/8/2017)

2/2/2018 Case status update: Card in production

2/15/2018 Delivered: Greencard (10 yr) in hand. YAY!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

So I just spoke to a tier 1 

and the person I spoke to said that my case would still be at CSC

I see a lot of people saying that this update could be a glitch. 

1 hour ago, kettlefish said:

Yeah it has

Hi, based on your experience, how long will it take to change the online status from 'card is in production' to 'card was mailed'?  My case status still shows 'card in production' since yesterday afternoon. Thanks. 

21 minutes ago, Fay2017 said:

Hi, based on your experience, how long will it take to change the online status from 'card is in production' to 'card was mailed'?  My case status still shows 'card in production' since yesterday afternoon. Thanks. 

Hi, 

Just to give you an idea... my case was approved mid-January, and I received my card within less than a week since being approved.  As of today, the status on the website still says "card is in production"...  Hope this helps...

6 minutes ago, frayob said:

Hi, 

Just to give you an idea... my case was approved mid-January, and I received my card within less than a week since being approved.  As of today, the status on the website still says "card is in production"...  Hope this helps...

Thanks for the answer. Nice. 

Another question: Can I get a confirmation from the 800 line of USCIS if the card is mailed and get the tracking number if available? 

3 minutes ago, Fay2017 said:

Another question: Can I get a confirmation from the 800 line of USCIS if the card is mailed and get the tracking number if available? 

Hey, 

That I do not know.  When my status changed to "new card is is production", I figured it would take a few days, and then it would change to say that the card was mailed, but I got it in the mail maybe within 5 days or so.  I never called to see when would the card be mailed, so I am not sure about your question.  My guess is that you will receive it shortly after your case was approved!

19 hours ago, Fay2017 said:

If you speak to a Tier 2, they should be able to. I asked to be transferred right away to Tier 2 since processing time was outside the normal window. The agent said that she could see that my case was approved and that the card was in production. She could not give me a tracking number though. As of today, my status online still says "Case Received" but I received my 10 year GC in the mail last week.

1 minute ago, LiliDeyan said:

Thank you. Which is your local office. I think we all should post local office location along with the approval message. Mine is Chicago   

My local office is in LA, I believe, where I was interviewed for the conditional 2-yr card.  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.