wissooner

Coming to America

41 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Well, unless one of you guys goes and returns before I do the first of May, then when I get home on the 15th I'll tell you all about it :thumbs:

Got my plane tickets, got my visa, got an aparment in Moscow rented, fiance got our train tickets in hand, got our transfers set...hallalulah! I'll be seeng my girls (L) in a few more weeks !!!...all donations accepted for this po white trash redneck hilliblly :lol:

bruc

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Well, unless one of you guys goes and returns before I do the first of May, then when I get home on the 15th I'll tell you all about it :thumbs:

Got my plane tickets, got my visa, got an aparment in Moscow rented, fiance got our train tickets in hand, got our transfers set...hallalulah! I'll be seeng my girls (L) in a few more weeks !!!...all donations accepted for this po white trash redneck hilliblly :lol:

bruc

I just wanted to weigh in on the whole "registration thing" most of the time I was on a student visa, so the university registered for me, but after I finished I was only using tourist visas. I have never stayed in a hotel, and I've never registered. I've been in and out four times, and they've never even asked to see any registration card, or anything. I do speak Russian fluently, and look pretty Russian, but either way, I've never had any problems. As long as you didn't overstay the visa, and the trip wasn't that long, I think you should be fine. I am also going back on May 4th. :dance:

Участник Русского Форума

03/2003: Met Online

12/2003: I went to Moscow as an exchange student, we met in person.

20/09/2006: Sergey proposes to me!

21/02/2007: I-129F Package mailed from Wroclaw, Poland to California Service Center

28/02/2007: NOA1 issued

22/5/2007:Approved!!!!!!!!!

04/06/2007:NVC received case

11/06/2007:Left NVC for Moscow

23/08/2007: INTERVIEW, APPROVED :)

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Timeline
It seems to me that even in the last two years that I have been involved in this international dating thing that fewer Russian ladies are emigrating to the US (or anywhere else) I can't put my finger on it, but it just seems to be true. Am I just imagining this? What does anybody else think?...

I think alot of them are going to Europe and working... also I amsohappy to see an american man with a woman his own age that seems like a real relationship.. Too many jerky men are going abroad and mistreating these girls. Its nice to see you have a real relationship

I think alot of them are going to Europe and working... also I amsohappy to see an american man with a woman his own age that seems like a real relationship.. Too many jerky men are going abroad and mistreating these girls. Its nice to see you have a real relationship

Thank you for your nice comments. But I have to say that while it is true that there are men going abroad looking for companionship for all the wrong reasons, I think it is also true that the vast majority of men, young or old, are looking abroad for companionship for all the right reasons. For you to come onto this public forum and write what you wrote does a huge disservice the these couples.

04/19/2006 - met for the first time

01/12/2007 - sent I-129f to Nebraska

01/22/2007 - NOA1

04/20/2007 - NOA2

07/20/2007- Interview in Moscow

09/19/2007- Married

01/25/2008- AOS package mailed

08/27/2008-Interview-approved

09/10/2008-GC received

08/21/2010-10yr green card received

love is where you find it, even if it is a half a world away

Thank you for your nice comments. But I have to say that while it is true that there are men going abroad looking for companionship for all the wrong reasons, I think it is also true that the vast majority of men, young or old, are looking abroad for companionship for all the right reasons. For you to come onto this public forum and write what you wrote does a huge disservice the these couples.

Again... its nice to see someone with a real relationship... a man dating someone within 20 years of his age... I have seen 60 year olds with 20 year olds here in orlando.. thats all i was saying

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
For you to come onto this public forum and write what you wrote does a huge disservice the these couples.
I have seen 60 year olds with 20 year olds here in Orlando.. thats all i was saying
The irony of this, is that over in the MENA (Middle East North Africa) forum, the exact opposite stereotype is occurring. Older women bringing over young men and to add to the fun, from countries our nation has labeled as "terrorist alert". But then again we have enough issues here in the Russian forum to go running over there to poke some fun.

For you to come onto this public forum and write what you wrote does a huge disservice the these couples.
I have seen 60 year olds with 20 year olds here in Orlando.. thats all i was saying
The irony of this, is that over in the MENA (Middle East North Africa) forum, the exact opposite stereotype is occurring. Older women bringing over young men and to add to the fun, from countries our nation has labeled as "terrorist alert". But then again we have enough issues here in the Russian forum to go running over there to poke some fun.

I wonder if all the Canucks and Brits that "just happen to browse" through the Russia thread would be so quick to judge those in the MENA thread.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

I think that it goes both ways. I have a very funny story.

I have a daughter who is 3.My ex was Moroccan. He met and fell in love about 8 years ago with a very beautiful puerto rican girl about 2 years younger. He left her as soon as he got his papers. He ended up having a baby with an older woman ( me) She is the light of my life. Although we did not work out, it goes to show you that younger women who are pretty and everything is perfect still get used for papers. It doesnt mean being older means the guy doesnt love you. I have seen young relationships fail and ones with age difference work. To each their own

To each their own.... agreed.

That's why I'm wondering how it is that these American women with fiances from Canada and the UK come onto our thread and throw popcorn at us for having "younger, more attractive wives" when there plenty of women over in the MENA forum with "younger, more attractive husbands" yet no popcorn is spilling over into that thread.

Hmmmmmmm???

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
To each their own.... agreed.

That's why I'm wondering how it is that these American women with fiances from Canada and the UK come onto our thread and throw popcorn at us for having "younger, more attractive wives" when there plenty of women over in the MENA forum with "younger, more attractive husbands" yet no popcorn is spilling over into that thread.

Hmmmmmmm???

Didn't you realize you were taking advantage of a "young, innocent, impoverished" little "weak" girl who has no idea what is going on? :innocent:

K1 Visa Process long ago and far away...

02/09/06 - NOA1 date

12/17/06 - Married!

AOS Process a fading memory...

01/31/07 - Mailed AOS/EAD package for Olga and Anya

06/01/07 - Green card arrived in mail

Removing Conditions

03/02/09 - Mailed I-751 package (CSC)

03/06/09 - Check cashed

03/10/09 - Recieved Olga's NOA1

03/28/09 - Olga did biometrics

05/11/09 - Anya recieved NOA1 (took a call to USCIS to take care of it, oddly, they were helpful)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.