almost_umrican

Chicago filers with oath pending

17 posts in this topic

I live in suburbs and at this point i dont care if they schedule my ceremony in Alaska, i would go just to finish this nightmare.

How did you apply, based on what and what happened at the end of your interview?

I live in suburbs and at this point i dont care if they schedule my ceremony in Alaska, i would go just to finish this nightmare.

How did you apply, based on what and what happened at the end of your interview?

i hear ya, 3 year rule, i got recommended for approval on march 1 (day of interview), after talking to an IO over the phone, i was told i was approved on April 14.been pretty smooth so far and ready to be done with them

I've been looking for a calendar like the one Houston has, but there isn't one for Chicago apparently.

Adjustment of Status from H-1B, Family-Based
07/26/2012 - 10/18/2012: 85 Days from Application Received to GC Received.
Removal of Conditions
07/22/2014 - 11/14/2014: 116 Days from Application Received to GC Received.
Naturalization
02/03/2016 - 05/31/2016 : 119 Days from Application Received to Oath Ceremony.

I am a United States citizen!

I've been looking for a calendar like the one Houston has, but there isn't one for Chicago apparently.

you are right.Counties that falls under the Chicago field office comes under several district courts in a case of judicial ceremony. like i mentioned above. Chicago in particular falls under northern district of IL whose official web do not mention the Calendar. if you look at central district of IL web. they have a whole list of ceremonies coming up for 2016. The central district covers Peoria, Rock island, Springfield and Urbana. i am in Peoria, falling under Chicago field office and expecting to be naturalized in any of these towns.

post-218115-0-16331100-1465327173_thumb.jpg

Edited by almost_umrican

It sucks, but oh well. Good luck on the wait! :)

Adjustment of Status from H-1B, Family-Based
07/26/2012 - 10/18/2012: 85 Days from Application Received to GC Received.
Removal of Conditions
07/22/2014 - 11/14/2014: 116 Days from Application Received to GC Received.
Naturalization
02/03/2016 - 05/31/2016 : 119 Days from Application Received to Oath Ceremony.

I am a United States citizen!

It sucks, but oh well. Good luck on the wait! :)

Thanks. i can now dial the uscis phone, pick the right prompts and put in my receipt number all blindfolded. not worried just wanna get done with them as my case is out of normal processing time and as far as i know these infopases are a waste of time.

I think we are going to wait and wait...

I had ROC interview last year (which was unusual as well) and we were told to expect decision within 90 days. Guess what - got decision in 8 months!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.