PRINCESSLEE

Persons with Case Complete Awaiting Interview in Jamaica

919 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Create a thread and pose the question there if you haven't already done so. To get some assistance faster or get some feedback from the main forum Case Complete to Interview

I did some research and this seems to happen more often than not,but DHL is not the problem the embassy is the one that haven`t issue the visa. Edited by picobenz

Timeline

In a few people's case DHL was the problem, may nOt be the CasE in uRs,so I would try the other few suggestions.Make an inquiry to the NVC a supervisor if you can get one on the phone,place a inquiry to the DOS as well.If by the end of the month no response,which I doubt will be that long.Then for sure consider getting a lawyer just to craft an email to make and inquiry on ur behalf.I will do some more research as time permits, I will also ask my lawyer tomorrow for some feedback as well,he's more of a fren to the family.

Timeline

In a few people's case DHL was the problem, may nOt be the CasE in uRs,so I would try the other few suggestions.Make an inquiry to the NVC a supervisor if you can get one on the phone,place a inquiry to the DOS as well.If by the end of the month no response,which I doubt will be that long.Then for sure consider getting a lawyer just to craft an email to make and inquiry on ur behalf.I will do some more research as time permits, I will also ask my lawyer tomorrow for some feedback as well,he's more of a fren to the family.

Thank you very much! Just got off the phone with NVC they said it's out of their hands. They told me to wait until Thursday and send them another email if needs be.

I will try DOS tomorrow.

Timeline

Your most welcome np.That's a starting point.Please stay on it and pose the question to dwheels am sure she might have some really good feedback as well.Exhaust all ur resources.

Ok Thank you

Timeline

Ok Thank you

Okay Picobenz....don't wait until Thursday. What's the difference between today and Thursday? Send another email, yet again. That's the first step. After you do that...I'm going to look to see if I can find any resources for you I'm your area to reach out too...and I think (my personal opinion) you should consider reaching out to your senator...read on here that tends to get the ball rolling some. Let me see what I can find for you.

Timeline

Ok Thank you

Sent you a couple of PM's...check them out. Also, just out of curiosity...you did sign up for the the DHL portion of it to track, right. So once it's issued it can be tracked? Have you by chance just logged into there to see what it says to make sure that there has been no tracking number assigned....

Timeline

Sent you a couple of PM's...check them out. Also, just out of curiosity...you did sign up for the the DHL portion of it to track, right. So once it's issued it can be tracked? Have you by chance just logged into there to see what it says to make sure that there has been no tracking number assigned....

Yes we have DHL tracking number because when she pay to send her passport from Cayman they gave tracking number for both going and coming back

Timeline

Yes we have DHL tracking number because when she pay to send her passport from Cayman they gave tracking number for both going and coming back

Yes...but remember when you got the interview date you had to register for the DHL site...it was like a ...avis...something hyperlink. I'm sure I can find it somewhere but can't recall it off the rope of my head. Anyways, that's the link I am referring to. If you registered for that, you had to input your DD260 confirmation number, her passport number and the location of where you'd like to pickup the visa. Now, this might have changed since your interview date was after ours because in the short weeks between ours and a few others the process changed for the medical results being picked up...but I digress. Anyways, if you registered for that and if what 'dkd' is staying affected you...you can log into that link and it will have a tracking number for your Visa package. You can click the link and it will tell you exactly where the visa package is...if that's the case. Does this make sense?

Timeline

@Picobenz...this is the link I am referring too, I got it from the Embassy info link here:

https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-jm/iv

Edited by shsl73

Timeline

Shsl73 is correct,which is what I stated earlier,u dont have to pay for DHL ,please register with the link she provided.They in cooperate the DHL fee in the visa fee,not sure on that one,but you don't have to pay for DHL,you just need to go to the site and register.

Timeline

Shsl73 is correct,which is what I stated earlier,u dont have to pay for DHL ,please register with the link she provided.They in cooperate the DHL fee in the visa fee,not sure on that one,but you don't have to pay for DHL,you just need to go to the site and register.

Timeline

Timeline

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.